EVO rear corner skins install

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thank you both. Yup that's what I was wondering. Did you drill the pinch seem to fit them in? I haven't looked at Amazon on those lights yet.

I used the old license plate holes on the one side and matched the other side plus added one extra light. That way I don't have holes back there anymore.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thank you both. Yup that's what I was wondering. Did you drill the pinch seem to fit them in? I haven't looked at Amazon on those lights yet.

I used the old license plate holes on the one side and matched the other side plus added one extra light. That way I don't have holes back there anymore.

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about, hope this helps out...

Attachments

• 1433096827460.jpg
    1433096827460.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 246
  • 1433096858219.jpg
    1433096858219.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 245

upnover

Awesome. I like that. Great job. What size hole do did you drill? Sorry for all the questions.

would you use these as rock lights too?

bkac

Caught the Bug
Awesome. I like that. Great job. What size hole do did you drill? Sorry for all the questions.

would you use these as rock lights too?

Yes I would use them as rock lights.
I got the 9w for rock lights but the 3w will work.
I drilled 3/8" holes for the lights along with the nutserts used for the corners.
Thanks

bkac

Caught the Bug
Looks Awesome brother, great job:thumb:

Thanks a lot. Really liking it. It hard to know what's behind them worth all the cutting and drilling on a brand new 2015. Love the results though, so it's worth it.

Top Bottom