From MYTH to LEGEND : The EVOlution of our Jeep Gladiator

This is the coolest build thread to come across in a long time. Loved everything you guys did on Jet and of course the JK’s but this build is just epic.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I just really like the white on the JT. This latest build really is clean and sophisticated! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few shots of what our DECKED system looks like installed.

IMG_9161.jpg

IMG_9165.jpg

IMG_9168.jpg

IMG_9171.jpg

IMG_9172.jpg

I have to say, I'm pretty damn pleased with it :)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
From MYTH to LEGEND : The Evolution of our Jeep Gladiator

Looks fantastic! When you have a chance, can you give a measurement from the top of the deck to the bottom of the EVO cross bars? Also, can you still access the power plug with the deck? (It almost looks like the cover won’t open.)

Edit: Looks like you did a work around with a short extension cord. Did that come with the deck? I really, really like that setup! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks fantastic! When you have a chance, can you give a measurement from the top of the deck to the bottom of the EVO cross bars? Also, can you still access the power plug with the deck? (It almost looks like the cover won’t open.)

Edit: Looks like you did a work around with a short extension cord. Did that come with the deck? I really, really like that setup! [emoji106]

So, the top of the DECKED to the bottom of the rack measures just shy of 18". My small ARB fridge measures just a hair over 16". Assuming I can find a slide that doesn't sit too high up. I should be able to carry it even with a RTT. Being that I don't have one just yet, I could easily carry the fridge as is and still open it.

Oh, the pigtail you see is something I bought knowing it could be a problem

Top Bottom