From MYTH to LEGEND : The EVOlution of our Jeep Gladiator

jeeeep

Hooked
that deck looks well designed and still room on top for additional items. :thumb:

Badass JT, looking forward to the RTT!

Bear_JT

Hooked
That deck looks sweet! Everything is coming together really nicely Eddie and Cindy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Eddie I notice your little rack on top is gone what’s the plans.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You might be able to do it with one of these two slides.

Well that's clever, thanks for posting up the link! I'll have to give it a closer look after we get back from the JL/JTX

that deck looks well designed and still room on top for additional items. :thumb:

Badass JT, looking forward to the RTT!

Yup, once we get a RTT, we'll definitely be carrying our spare on top of the deck AND there will still be room to carry other stuff - even a fridge if we can figure out how to open it :)

That deck looks sweet! Everything is coming together really nicely Eddie and Cindy.

Thank you :)

That decked system is amazing! It’s come so far so fast!

Funny thing is, not fast enough. We need to be on the road in 2 days :shock:

Eddie I notice your little rack on top is gone what’s the plans.

So, we noticed that it vibrates at 80 mph and so I'm trying to address it. If you have a light bar, the air flow is disrupted enough to prevent the vibration. Hope to have this fixed today.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So, we noticed that it vibrates at 80 mph and so I'm trying to address it. If you have a light bar, the air flow is disrupted enough to prevent the vibration. Hope to have this fixed today.

That was a sneaky way of saying you are putting on a light bar today. ;) Are you going with a Gravity Pro6? Damn I need to come see this thing in person once you get back from the trip!!!

Exodus 4x4

I was wondering if the roof rack would support a light bar on the front of it. I’ve been considering that option with the new Baja Designs laser light bar. Think it will work?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I was wondering if the roof rack would support a light bar on the front of it. I’ve been considering that option with the new Baja Designs laser light bar. Think it will work?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you attach to the rack then don’t you lose the ability to go topless? (Or you take off the lights with the top and rack?)

Noble Woodsman

Very cool rig, Eddie! Since you went straight to this from stock, you have a good back to back comparison of the DTD vs. stock suspension. How does it ride vs. stock on and off highway?

Top Bottom