notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I washed the jeep for the first time since I bought it this evening

View attachment 271543

View attachment 271544

View attachment 271545

View attachment 271546

View attachment 271547

I know when I was getting ready to buy the axles I couldn't find enough pictures of the track bar brackets or ram assist mount, this is also a good picture of how I have the ram track bar clamp orientated to keep the ram straight while steering

View attachment 271548

View attachment 271549

View attachment 271550

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I washed the jeep for the first time since I bought it this evening

I know when I was getting ready to buy the axles I couldn't find enough pictures of the track bar brackets or ram assist mount, this is also a good picture of how I have the ram track bar clamp orientated to keep the ram straight while steering

Looking super sharp! Still love the color too and the shots in front of the old hanger is sweet! :thumb:

Benito

Caught the Bug
This is one of the toughest looking builds I've seen. Saving these pics as motivation goals!!

Thanks!

Wow. Your Jeep looks amazing! Are you still on the EVO 3" Enforcer with 40x13.5x17?

Yes, I have a .5" or .75" synergy coil spacer in the front to keep it level. Hopefully after this weekend I'll have my long arm kit and some 4" plush rides installed.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Was pretty busy yesterday afternoon and today, I only got one pick and my got one too

IMG_4327.jpg

IMG_4328.JPG

She's all done up, need to go to a muffler shop to get the loop put back in. And I got a few more goodies to install for the exodus trip. This is BTW a coil and shock set up w/ the high clearance long arm upgrade kit.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Was pretty busy yesterday afternoon and today, I only got one pick and my got one too

View attachment 273332

View attachment 273333

She's all done up, need to go to a muffler shop to get the loop put back in. And I got a few more goodies to install for the exodus trip. This is BTW a coil and shock set up w/ the high clearance long arm upgrade kit.

Nice! I was considering doing the long arm myself. Still up in the air about it. I'd double check your rear Arb line. Might of melted with the welding.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Nice! I was considering doing the long arm myself. Still up in the air about it. I'd double check your rear Arb line. Might of melted with the welding.

If you have the time and tools (or friends with tools (a welded)) you should do it yourself. Who knows how much a shop would charge to do this install, I would guess $1500+, no thanks. I don't know if it melted,but I have some braided stainless steel lines coming.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
If you have the time and tools (or friends with tools (a welded)) you should do it yourself. Who knows how much a shop would charge to do this install, I would guess $1500+, no thanks. I don't know if it melted,but I have some braided stainless steel lines coming.

I agree. Which I'll hopefully have a welder when I get a house in the next couple months. I agree. I would think it would be quite a bit. Doesn't the evo require dropping the gas tank like the others?

Benito

Caught the Bug
I agree. Which I'll hopefully have a welder when I get a house in the next couple months. I agree. I would think it would be quite a bit. Doesn't the evo require dropping the gas tank like the others?

Yup, that was probably the only easy thing during the install.

JeepJeep75

Mad props to you for doing that in your driveway!! Looks like it's coming along nicely. I see your getting good heat in those welds. It's a pain welding outside with a mig. You must have your gas cranked up pretty high. Your neighbors must think you're totally crazy too! [emoji12] really looking sharp dude!! [emoji106]

Benito

Caught the Bug
Mad props to you for doing that in your driveway!! Looks like it's coming along nicely. I see your getting good heat in those welds. It's a pain welding outside with a mig. You must have your gas cranked up pretty high. Your neighbors must think you're totally crazy too! [emoji12] really looking sharp dude!! [emoji106]

Unfortunately welding is a skill that I have yet to pick up. It was my friends drive way, he has a welder/ is a welder, and he also has and builds Jeeps. He's got his 2 door in the garage torn apart, massive stretch front and rear with ORIs, full hydro, JY axles... i think his neighbors do think he's crazy, I told him the same thing when we were out there till 12 last night.

Top Bottom