Going to a Long Arm.. What can I expect?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You obviously have zero idea how any of this works..

How any of what works. You have no clue what you are doing around a vehicle and that’s why you have shit parts installed on your rig and have all kinds of issues. You also are being fed bullshit by every shop you go to because you are so fucking stupid. You are being given great advice here and are arguing it to death because it’s not what you believe or what your “trusted” shop (4 wheel parts, owners of terrorflex) is telling you.

Clearly it is you who has no fucking idea how any of this works.

Retard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Timberman

Sorry, saying “100% engineered, designed, and built in the USA” does NOT = “Made in the USA”. It's just "good marketing".
NOWHERE on TeraFlex's website or otherwise says anything about "Made in the USA" on ANY of their products because it'd be illegal to do so.

Can you prove that my Axle is not made in the USA?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can you prove that my Axle is not made in the USA?

It is ILLEGAL to say "MADE IN THE USA" if a product is NOT. Using colorful ways of saying something similar is how companies like TeraFlex get suckers like you to think it is. Don't believe me, check the FTC website.

Timberman

It is ILLEGAL to say "MADE IN THE USA" if a product is NOT. Using colorful ways of saying something similar is how companies like TeraFlex get suckers like you to think it is. Don't believe me, check the FTC website.

I completely understand how that works and just because it is ILLEGAL doesn't mean manufacturers don't skirt it.. I do not need an education in this department trust me.. Can you prove that my axle is not made in the USA?

boardsurfer

You are awesome!! :thumb:

I have opinions on lots of things, but when I chime in I typically have a little backing to what helped me developed my opinion.. Thanks for your input my man!

Why should he bother? Your mind is made up already. Go buy the teraflex shit and get on with your smug self.

And as for what you can expect after installing long arms: you can expect to be blamed for anything that breaks because you installed it wrong. DId you even read that thread that was linked for you?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I completely understand how that works and just because it is ILLEGAL doesn't mean manufacturers don't skirt it.. I do not need an education in this department trust me.. Can you prove that my axle is not made in the USA?

Can you prove that it is? You keep proving that you do need education.

Benito

Caught the Bug
OP, i say go for it, you seem to really want to like the terraflex stuff. Come back and let us know how it works out for you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You completely understand NOTHING. IF the TeraFlex axle were really "made in the USA", they would PROUDLY SAY AS MUCH. It's a SELLING POINT to people who know better and care. Also, I've personally worked with TeraFlex in the past and THEY admitted their axles are NOT made in the USA - just "designed and assembled" here. Of course, you don't have to take my word for it - CALL THEM AND ASK YOURSELF.

With all that said, please do yourself and everyone here a BIG favor and buy your TeraFlex shit. It's your money and your Jeep. Again, you asked and we just shared what we think. Who knew you didn't really want to hear what we had to say :rolleyes2:

WJCO

Meme King
For anyone reading this thread that is considering suicide, please don't! There is help for you! Please! There are resources made available for you. Please stop, admire your Jeep, be happy with what you have. If you are considering Teraflex and can't determine truth from reality, take a deep breath, chug a beer, and call the suicide prevention hotline. The struggle is real.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
ok.. so, those are Bilsteins not Falcons.. I have those exact shocks on my rig right now.. Apparently, they are "Specially" tuned for AEV's 2.5" lift.. Total horse sh*t!

So, you can't offer any info on the Falcons, but you can on the 9550 which are OEM'd by Blistein.. Thanks for the relevant info Bruh!

I actually replaced my Teraflex 9550s with Bilstein 5100s. The 5100s are what comes with the AEV kit. They are not the same thing.

I do not offer any insight on the Teraflex Falcon shocks as I’d never run another Teraflex shock after my experiences with their 9550s and stab.

Exodus 4x4

You are awesome!! :thumb:

I have opinions on lots of things, but when I chime in I typically have a little backing to what helped me developed my opinion.. Thanks for your input my man!

I actually have a lot to back it up, but it became pretty obvious you’re only here to troll so I don’t see any point.

My head hurts reading this.

I’m just waiting for one of the standard responses. Surprised he hasn’t gone that route yet.

Timberman

You completely understand NOTHING. IF the TeraFlex axle were really "made in the USA", they would PROUDLY SAY AS MUCH. It's a SELLING POINT to people who know better and care. Also, I've personally worked with TeraFlex in the past and THEY admitted their axles are NOT made in the USA - just "designed and assembled" here. Of course, you don't have to take my word for it - CALL THEM AND ASK YOURSELF.

With all that said, please do yourself and everyone here a BIG favor and buy your TeraFlex shit. It's your money and your Jeep. Again, you asked and we just shared what we think. Who knew you didn't really want to hear what we had to say :rolleyes2:

All you did was share your hatred of Teraflex.. I sincerely appreciate that, but I asked "What can i expect" not Who the F**K hates Teraflex... I have had many Jeeps where i've made several mistakes with regards to the build process.. I am legitimately trying to avoid this which is what brought me here.. I'm sure if i wouldn't have mentioned the brand i would have had a series of different responses.. I understand that we all have opinions and I appreciate that, but i was just looking for "what" i could expect from a Long Arm. This is my 5th wrangler and i bought her as a blank slate with a plan.. I need a rock crawler (not a buggy) that will perform as good on road as off..

Thus far i've received info that indicates it will not flex better than my current set-up and that it will perform better on road. Is that really all you guys can come up with? There are mugs running 40's on this forum and I can't imagine that is on a SA lift..

Oh.. By the way..... GFY!! 20180113_195831.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
All you did was share your hatred of Teraflex.. I sincerely appreciate that, but I asked "What can i expect" not Who the F**K hates Teraflex... I have had many Jeeps where i've made several mistakes with regards to the build process.. I am legitimately trying to avoid this which is what brought me here.. I'm sure if i wouldn't have mentioned the brand i would have had a series of different responses.. I understand that we all have opinions and I appreciate that, but i was just looking for "what" i could expect from a Long Arm. This is my 5th wrangler and i bought her as a blank slate with a plan.. I need a rock crawler (not a buggy) that will perform as good on road as off..

Thus far i've received info that indicates it will not flex better than my current set-up and that it will perform better on road. Is that really all you guys can come up with? There are mugs running 40's on this forum and I can't imagine that is on a SA lift..

Oh.. By the way..... GFY!! View attachment 289497

Fuck you, you retarded fuck.

Top Bottom