Good Bye

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Just sad. I recently joined and all of you guys have been nothing but nice and willing to help. Guy needs to grow a pair and stop letting the Internet get to him. Maybe find himself a little "safe space" like most young adults needs now a days.

If everyone didn't wear their feelings on their sleeves. Most everyone here is helpful, even if they talk a little smack

BeniaminV

If everyone didn't wear their feelings on their sleeves. Most everyone here is helpful, even if they talk a little smack

Hey I'm a noob when it comes to the jeep. So I expect some people making fun of me about things I don't know about but really? It's the Internet. Don't like what someone says or does. Ignore it. Move on. You posted something that was against the rules. People called you out on it. Someone poked fun at it. Didn't like it. Oh well. Don't cry about it. Like I said. I'm a noob. Most if not all of you would know more about things than I do. I'll take the criticism but in the end I'll learn something. I'm sure I'm bound to break a few rules. Correct me. Make fun of me. It's the Internet.

Zerofaith

Glad you had fun bro don't let some but hurt person who has no life them selves. You made this forum so likeminded people can meet up have fun off-roading lol not to stay home and troll the forums every one here has done nothing to me but treat me with divinity and respect which I don't get most places but here I do so have a blast off-roading keep the shines side up bro

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Holy shit! That guy went off the deep end real quick!

It looks like Eddie ruined his holiday weekend [emoji23]

Top Bottom