Good Bye

WJCO

Meme King
All your fault, Eddie. No more vacation time for you.

And the moderators that called him out for braking the rules, that was 'all about money.' :eek:

TRLJNKY

Huh. Everyone in WAL has welcomed me in like their long lost cousin Cavi with 0 issues. Just maybe its the person not forum. I know im reaching a bit. The OP just needs to rub some dirt on it and move on. Glad you enjoyed your weekend

Edit: cant spell lost lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Looks like this guy is on a mission. Just saw he's been posting up on our FB page.

pinoy.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I gotta say, for a guy who supposedly wants me to respond to him, he's sure making it really hard for me to want to do so.

benatc1

Hooked
Well Eddie, you had a good run, but i think this guy is finally going to bring you down with all of his posts.. :crazyeyes: i dont understand how people get so butt hurt over the internet, im sure it gets comical. But hey sounds like you had a good 4th and thats all that matters.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Good thing he understood FB privacy settings before posting. No one will be able to see all of his personal info...... :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously, by the way he responded to MR.Ty, you'd think he just got some kind of big FU. :naw:

I looked at his FB account just to see who we were dealing with here and yet again, I was shocked to see that he was in fact a grown man. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I was trying to figure out why YouTube was considering his posts to be spam and so I looked and found that he's been posting the same shit on EVERY SINGLE ONE of our videos. Clearly, this guy has got a real hard on for me now and is on some kind of jihad. LOL

spam.jpg

BeniaminV

Just sad. I recently joined and all of you guys have been nothing but nice and willing to help. Guy needs to grow a pair and stop letting the Internet get to him. Maybe find himself a little "safe space" like most young adults needs now a days.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This guy is a grown up and he's talking about cyber bullying.

Isn't cyber bullying when you keep on posting shit on someone's YouTube channel or FB page with the intent and hopes of hurting someone? :thinking:

BeniaminV

My phone messed up and posted the same thing twice.

Please don't ban me hahahaha jk jk

Last edited:
Top Bottom