Good Bye

BeniaminV

Okay - unless I'm mistaken, I think that's what this is guy is trying to do to me :thinking: :idontknow: :crazyeyes:

The bullied became the bully. To think, he got offended by the Internet yet still has the ability to vote for our president. Smdh.

JAGS

Hooked
Isn't cyber bullying when you keep on posting shit on someone's YouTube channel or FB page with the intent and hopes of hurting someone? :thinking:

Okay - unless I'm mistaken, I think that's what this is guy is trying to do to me :thinking: :idontknow: :crazyeyes:

Grow up Eddie! :crazyeyes:

In case you get butthurt, just remember, you are good enough, you are smart enough and doggonit, people like you. :cheesy::cheesy::friends::grouphug:

All this over literally a couple posts pointing out the rules and overlander calling him a stupid fucker (or similar). That's like overlander just saying hello.

BenJKWrangler15

We really need a pussy emoticon.

^^^^^ I second this!

LOL!! Looks like this guy is on a mission. Just saw he's been posting up on our FB page.

View attachment 211303

Damn Daniel

So, I was trying to figure out why YouTube was considering his posts to be spam and so I looked and found that he's been posting the same shit on EVERY SINGLE ONE of our videos. Clearly, this guy has got a real hard on for me now and is on some kind of jihad. LOL

View attachment 211311

Allah akbar:cheesy: Seriously, he got butt hurt hardcore.

LOOOL, keyboard warriors, keyboard warriors everywhere. Brace yourself keyboard-winter' coming.

This guy is completely out of control. It's pretty funny in a pathetic kind of way. Regardless of the outcome, Eddy, I would be a bit cautious around town the next few days. Sounds like this idiot might be stalking you to get a response to his original PM lol

Ginz

This guy is completely out of control. It's pretty funny in a pathetic kind of way. Regardless of the outcome, Eddy, I would be a bit cautious around town the next few days. Sounds like this idiot might be stalking you to get a response to his original PM lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467744086.074629.jpg

This is the vibe I'm getting...

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Man keep em coming. This is turning into an entertaining thread lmao. I love when Eddie goes on vacation and overlander makes new friends....

Top Bottom