Guess your reputation around the web is accurate.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
How are you able to stay in your "business" if this is how you run it? I've heard for years now that many folks intentionally avoid businesses that openly support your endeavors. You're demonstrating why right now. Did you even bother to read the original thread?

You are a whiny little bitch. YOU are the one that can't handle differing opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
How are you able to stay in your "business" if this is how you run it? I've heard for years now that many folks intentionally avoid businesses that openly support your endeavors. You're demonstrating why right now. Did you even bother to read the original thread?

If you hung around more and contributed (other than trying to force shitty tires down our throats), you would know this is not about business, this forum is about their willingness to share their passion of Jeeps with others for free. They have said that multiple times. Of course if other forums contradict that, they must know better.

You've heard for years? Must be that you've been spending all these years soaking up whatever bullshit you read on the internet and believing it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How are you able to stay in your "business" if this is how you run it?

:cheesy: It must really suck to be you knowing that I not only run my forum the way I want but I do so well at it, I own a fleet of nice Jeeps and can go wheeling whenever I want.

I've heard for years now that many folks intentionally avoid businesses that openly support your endeavors. You're demonstrating why right now.

And I've heard for years that there are these grown men who hang out on other forums and spend all there time bitching about me. You're demonstrating that you're one of them.

Did you even bother to read the original thread?

Nope. All I had to do was read your pathetic email to tell me what I needed to know. :yup:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
This guy is cracking me up, I got a little bit of bad rep when I started here because I recommended a Badlands winch when the guy wanted a warn. I swallowed my pride and moved on and since then I've got nothing but great advice from you guys. It really makes me scratch my head and wonder why this guy wouldn't just agree to disagree and move on to better things.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

swinler

Ohhhh alright. Read a few of the threads in the "Infirmary." Think I understand a bit better now. Having lots of fun being jackasses on here - nice release from the real world. It's been many moons since I was as shitty to other people, but do remember having fun. Meh, probably getting too old for it now. Besides, I think your posts are still searchable, Eddie. Carry on, but be careful - big brother's watching. Peace bitches!! :spy::spy::spy:

swinler

This guy is cracking me up, I got a little bit of bad rep when I started here because I recommended a Badlands winch when the guy wanted a warn. I swallowed my pride and moved on and since then I've got nothing but great advice from you guys. It really makes me scratch my head and wonder why this guy wouldn't just agree to disagree and move on to better things.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I did, but either didn't get it across or the other guys were too busy taking pot shots at me. It's cool.

swinler

LOL you guys keep changing my avatar. That one is a BFG KM2 supposedly unmolested by the deadly retread companies...

Ddays

Hooked
Retreads?!? Really?!? I didn't realize they still made that crap. So they still take an old worn out tire and put new tread on it and call it safe?
And 5 tires for $1000. That's still $200 per tire. I only paid $315 for my 37x13.50 Coopers. :thinking: $115 per tire savings is not worth the possible
consequences. Sorry, but this goofballs argument is kinda stupid IMHO.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I'm not too familiar with retreading a tire, but it doesn't sound like a great idea at speed. I can understand retreading equipment tires that are massive and move slowly. Those tires can be really expensive to replace and a retread makes sense. I could understand using them on a Trail rig that doesn't commute to and from the trails.. but it still seems like a possible waste of money. I wouldn't do it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom