Guess your reputation around the web is accurate.

DannyD

I looked at treadwright for all of 20 seconds, that's was how long it took to see a picture like the ones above... When I go somewhere I prefer my tires to come with me

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail JK

There's a guy in my club that will make any bumper or rock rail using merely a photo of what you want for a fraction of the "top shelf" price and as strong as you want it. Steel, aluminum, no problem.

So what you're saying is your friend will copy anyone's design with just a picture?

Yeah... we have a hard time getting behind people who lack ethics by stealing other people's design to make a buck. We also have a hard time getting behind somebody who would purchase such a product to save a buck.

Well there's a lot of good information as well as misconception building up here.

The big misconception here is that you somehow feel that your 2 cents is the end-all-be-all.

Thanks! But it looks a little short. Modeled after your own perhaps?

We should gather that you're a Bigger dick then? ✔️

It's also missing a set of balls (unless the bow is hiding them - guess only you would know). That's OK; my pair has allowed me to use a set of tires that you wouldn't touch with a 2.5" pole :cheesy:

Please tell us more about your balls.

Or take the highroad you self-righteous fucktard and go fuck yourself.

Scrambler

Clearly, bad luck seeks you out. That wasp didn't by any chance leave a welt curiously resembling the Treadwright logo, did it? Lol anyway yeah it'd be hard to keep sticking with them with multiple failures like that. I don't have any ties to Treadwright other than the tires on my Jeep right now. Hmmm 80 mph? You do that all the time? Seems to be asking a lot from any mud tire. I'll go 70, and very rarely hit 75.

Whereabouts are you? Is Windrock close by?

Are you kidding me? Bad luck? You are delusional.

swinler

You know, you all don't have to be sore all the time just to prove how tough you are. Give it a rest already. Besides, an inability to control one's emotional outbursts is more of a sign of weakness, or insecurity.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know, you all don't have to be sore all the time just to prove how tough you are. Give it a rest already.

You know, you don't have to keep posting here just to prove how tough you are. Give it a rest already and do everyone a favor by spending more of your time on Pirate or whatever forum you came from. :yup:

Besides, an inability to control one's emotional outbursts is more of a sign of weakness, or insecurity.

Besides, an inability to stay away from places you don't even like is more a sign of weakness or insecurity.

swinler

Don't like what you see, don't have to be here.

My momma is dead. She died after losing her battle with cancer. But, I'd like to think she was proud of me.

Sorry to hear that. Mine is dead too; died last year after a long fight against leukemia. See, we're getting to know each other after all.

swinler

I think you have a very interesting business model here that works maybe because of your perverse style. The Jeep guy that drives other jeepers crazy and most everyone else loves to hate. The "bad boy" of the broader Jeep community. I like it, even as you reply that you don't give a f*** what I think ;)

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that. Mine is dead too; died last year after a long fight against leukemia. See, we're getting to know each other after all.

eh, Keep your condolences. I don't know you from Adam and I don't ever recall saying that I wanting to get to know you. As far as your mom goes, it's good to know she doesn't have to suffer the embarrassment of seeing her son spending all his time on a website he doesn't even like.

I think you have a very interesting business model here that works maybe because of your perverse style. The Jeep guy that drives other jeepers crazy and most everyone else loves to hate. The "bad boy" of the broader Jeep community. I like it, even as you reply that you don't give a f*** what I think

Cool. So, now that we've established that and everyone here knows how much you love Tread Right tires, how about you move on to your other Jeep forums that have "much less drama" and folks who like to hear "differing opinions".

swinler

eh, Keep your condolences. I don't know you from Adam and I don't ever recall saying that I wanting to get to know you. As far as your mom goes, it's good to know she doesn't have to suffer the embarrassment of seeing her son spending all his time on a website he doesn't even like.

Cool. So, now that we've established that and everyone here knows how much you love Tread Right tires, how about you move on to your other Jeep forums that have "much less drama" and folks who like to hear "differing opinions".

Nah, I've changed my mind, Eddie. I like it here. Where else does the head of the forum himself give me a picture of the "world's greatest" critteris as an avatar? Gives me a semi every time I see it and I wouldn't want to deprive you and your minions of the sight either. Besides, this pointless banter has probably generated quite the spike in your forum traffic, hasn't it?

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Nah, I've changed my mind, Eddie. I like it here. Where else does the head of the forum himself give me a picture of the "world's greatest" critteris as an avatar? Gives me a semi every time I see it and I wouldn't want to deprive you and your minions of the sight either. Besides, this pointless banter has probably generated quite the spike in your forum traffic, hasn't it?

He didn't give you an avatar

Top Bottom