HALF TIME - Rugged Ridge JK Half Doors for MOBY

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks awesome eddieand cindy! cant wait to see them painted and all stickered up again! you deff have the right idea following what Greg and MTG did :yup::thumb:

Slappy32

Living in the Florida Keys, I decided to get half doors when I ordered my JK. I run with the Rancho tube doors most of the time and use a trail cover if it rains. Having half doors means I can get it weather tight in about 15-20 minutes with my Trektop NX. They're easily half the weight of the full doors. I also figured that if I ever want full doors, they will be way easier to find at a salvage yard instead of paying through the nose for factory doors.

Great look, Eddie!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I didn't think Moby could look any more bad ass.... and then you go and do something like this!! :wings: he looks awesome! i kinda like the black doors on Moby.

Rccrwlr

I agree that running doorless is the best way but having tube doors gives you just that little bit of security feeling. A feeling that if I had to make an emergency lane change the kids won't go flying out of the car on the freeway! Looks good guys. Still don't know about the door handle height.

--rccrwlr.

Rubicon john

Since the top of the half doors are lower than full doors, this makes for a even more comfortable arm rest. Looks great!

JaySC

Looks great! And you don't get shrinkage in the cold (like the sfz doors).

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BadApple

Looks great with half doors! Ill be purchasing the bestop highrock element doors with enclosures and uppers soon, nowhere near the quality of these doors but hey at least i can have half doors and uppers, unlike the sfz doors i currently have, but hey i like them for the weight.

Looks great with half doors! Ill be purchasing the bestop highrock element doors with enclosures and uppers soon, nowhere near the quality of these doors but hey at least i can have half doors and uppers, unlike the sfz doors i currently have, but hey i like them for the weight.

Inbox is full :)

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Does anyone know the weight difference between these and the mopar half doors? Any issues with rattling?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Does anyone know the weight difference between these and the mopar half doors? Any issues with rattling?

The mopar ones are sheet metal just like the full doors where there are more plastic so I would say there is a pretty big difference in weight.

GCM 2

The mopar ones are sheet metal just like the full doors where there are more plastic so I would say there is a pretty big difference in weight.

JK full doors:
front- 62 lbs each
rear- 46 lbs each

Rugged Ridge half doors:
front- 27 lbs each
rear- 24 lbs each

Top Bottom