Hawaii Anvil 2015 Rubicon/AEV JK350

jeeeep

Hooked
law reads as long as all the emission stuff is on there and passes emission test for the specific motor it should register no other requirements :thumb:
:thinking:

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
law reads as long as all the emission stuff is on there and passes emission test for the specific motor it should register no other requirements :thumb:
:thinking:

The 5.7 is an AEV install...it will pass emissions

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Ok...getting ready to ship this to San Diego in four months and drive it to Henderson NV...$46K to non members, $42K to active members...act before I trade it in for a JT...

Membership has value...

Damn dude wish I coulda worked it out... but the JT was calling me. I’m sure it will be sold very soon. 🤙🏽

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
I just booked shipping from Hawaii to San Diego...I will be picking up the jeep on or around May 5th to drive to Henderson NV...I've had several interested parties pm'ing me about it...I'm also fairly certain it won't last long after I list it in the Las Vegas area...

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I’ll get you JKBricks address. Just have it shipped straight there. You guys can work out the delivery cost and logistics later.

desertrunner

I just booked shipping from Hawaii to San Diego...I will be picking up the jeep on or around May 5th to drive to Henderson NV...I've had several interested parties pm'ing me about it...I'm also fairly certain it won't last long after I list it in the Las Vegas area...
Gonna be real close to when I get orders for my next assignment. As long as I'm not sent to Japan I'm still on the interested list!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Offloaded from the ship in San Diego...drove it to Henderson yesterday...picking up buyer tomorrow at the airport in Las Vegas...going to miss her

Attachments

• 8F0EFD5D-3980-4E13-96A2-6E2F670C5924.jpg
    8F0EFD5D-3980-4E13-96A2-6E2F670C5924.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 803C63EE-B2DF-45EF-A27C-52CD8A56E2E5.jpg
    803C63EE-B2DF-45EF-A27C-52CD8A56E2E5.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 84
Top Bottom