Hawaii Anvil 2015 Rubicon/AEV JK350

BaddestCross

It took a bit of work trying to convince the wife but ultimately we came to an agreement to keep the 2dr which I'm very happy about. My wife really isn't into the rock crawling stuff she just likes to be outside exploring, check out the views and camp which the 4dr will do very nicely and now I don't have to worry about making the 2dr do that and rock crawl it will just be a trail rig. I'm going to lose my fancy F150 Lariat to drive every day but.... Hey.... Now I got a hemi!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Alright. You can stay. #SaveThe2Doors
[emoji23][emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

desertrunner

benatc1

Hooked
It took a bit of work trying to convince the wife but ultimately we came to an agreement to keep the 2dr which I'm very happy about. My wife really isn't into the rock crawling stuff she just likes to be outside exploring, check out the views and camp which the 4dr will do very nicely and now I don't have to worry about making the 2dr do that and rock crawl it will just be a trail rig. I'm going to lose my fancy F150 Lariat to drive every day but.... Hey.... Now I got a hemi!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
That's awesome, as much as I'm sure you like your truck, something tells me you'll be just fine driving that 4 door lol. Very cool that you can keep the 2 door for the rocks too!

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom