Hawaii Anvil 2015 Rubicon/AEV JK350

desertrunner

Offloaded from the ship in San Diego...drove it to Henderson yesterday...picking up buyer tomorrow at the airport in Las Vegas...going to miss her
Don't worry I'll take good care of her and she is staying in the WAL family. Also glad I can clear some space for ya to enable a JT build haha.

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

Thanks! Lots of moving parts but it finally all came together. And my Dad had to pick it up from Ed today since the military still wont let me travel. So I'll finally get to see it in person tomorrow when he gets in, can't wait!

Brute

Hooked
I’m glad it’s going to a good home...and your dad & brother looked pretty happy taking the JK6 out for a spin...

Attachments

• 0926B90B-E5DE-425C-A5A4-95814F982C02.jpg
    0926B90B-E5DE-425C-A5A4-95814F982C02.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 56

desertrunner

Congrats man! That's awesome, I was wondering if you kept the 2 door but appears so

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app
It took a bit of work trying to convince the wife but ultimately we came to an agreement to keep the 2dr which I'm very happy about. My wife really isn't into the rock crawling stuff she just likes to be outside exploring, check out the views and camp which the 4dr will do very nicely and now I don't have to worry about making the 2dr do that and rock crawl it will just be a trail rig. I'm going to lose my fancy F150 Lariat to drive every day but.... Hey.... Now I got a hemi!

Top Bottom