HEMMED the SEAMS - RUBICAT Trimmed to Fit 40's

Sk8convict

Very informative thread. My prorock 60's and nitto 40's should be here in a few weeks so I'm definitely following. Thanks for the info.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very informative thread. My prorock 60's and nitto 40's should be here in a few weeks so I'm definitely following. Thanks for the info.

Glad you found this informative. Just so that it's clear, I did this to keep my stance as low as possible and it's far from required or at least, trimming this much anyway. :cool:

Sk8convict

Thanks. Yeah I want to stay as low as I am now. About 4.5" with evo bolt on coilovers. Ordered a Currie rear adjustable track bar so I might try to lower it a bit as well. I've had the stock trackbar so I've had to stay just right to center my rear axle.
IMG_4342.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. Yeah I want to stay as low as I am now. About 4.5" with evo bolt on coilovers. Ordered a Currie rear adjustable track bar so I might try to lower it a bit as well. I've had the stock trackbar so I've had to stay just right to center my rear axle.

You do know that most adjustable track bars have a minimum setting that is as long if not LONGER than stock, right? If you've got a track bar relocation bracket installed like you should with that much lift, going lower will most likely require you run a track bar that's at least the same size as stock.

Sk8convict

Well hell, I hope it's not longer. Really don't want to go taller, still need to fit in the garage. haha.
Yes I have a relocation bracket on now but will require a new one and cutting off the prorock's to fit with the Evo coilovers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom