"I don't care if I'm band" - esbyrd says poor me

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Just drop the hammer on this ass clown. He obviously doesn't want to be here and just wants to start crap so he can go cry with the rest of the idiots before him.

Nah too easy. That's what he wants. I'm pretty sure these schlubs get together and say "oh yeah I was kicked off of Wayalife for NO reason too!"

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Just started reading this thread. Oh God, I hope I'm not one of "THOSE" members he's talking about! I might not be able to sleep tonight. :crazyeyes: Oh yeah, I got stuck in 3 feet of snow last winter, must've been a Cooper tire failure.

esbyrd

Nah too easy. That's what he wants. I'm pretty sure these schlubs get together and say "oh yeah I was kicked off of Wayalife for NO reason too!"

From what ive heard there probably is enough cast outs from the wrath of eddie to start a new one lol but I could careless if im band or not. As stated in the thread somewhere I rarely post and thats because I normally just get on and browse for an answer im looking for so if I was band from here id just continue looking on other threads.

Its been awhile since I created my profile but if I can remember I only joined cause without a membership you cant view pic, im not sure tho... that could have been a different forum tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
From what ive heard there probably is enough cast outs from the wrath of eddie to start a new one lol but I could careless if im band or not.

Oh you're one of those "from what I've heard guys." Awesome. I'm sure you are "careless" and what does your "band" have to do with it? :cheesy: In all seriousness if you don't care about being banned do yourself a favor and log out and don't come back.

As stated in the thread somewhere I rarely post and thats because I normally just get on and browse for an answer im looking for so if I was band from here id just continue looking on other threads.

Well I happened to look at your posts and they are super duper! You are so awesome thanks for adding such great content and character to this forum! :grayno: Why would you come back and look if you were BANNED? What a loser.

Its been awhile since I created my profile but if I can remember I only joined cause without a membership you cant view pic, im not sure tho... that could have been a different forum tho

Well if the only reason you signed up was to look at photos you could save us all the trouble and use google to search Wayalife images. Or go back to JKF, they seem to tolerate you there much better. :yup:

esbyrd

Why log off when im being entertained? I get alot of stand by time at my job so this is something to kill time with and see how upset people get with this type of stuff. I figure most the ones that speak up and whine are the ones that have no authority in their own life or was bullied for being the nerd or fat kid growing up but now they can hide behind a screen name and act like they matter

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
See this thread and my trail grap threads proves my point exactly. More people are willing to jump in and criticize people than help. I started another thread the other day asking for some insight but only a few people replied but start some thread that someone doesnt agree on makes the trolls come out and play.

Eddie should have let the original posted stayed so everyone could see where this derived from but since its about his past creation he pouted and had to remove it

Actually you're wrong. I deleted your bullshit in the first post because it had nothing to do with this forum, the jeep Wayalife, or any of the members here. It's funny how you've changed stories so many times. If you actually posted something useful the link would have stayed. Go search the forum and you'll see links to other forums posted up and not edited. The only troll I see is you.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Why log off when im being entertained? I get alot of stand by time at my job so this is something to kill time with and see how upset people get with this type of stuff. I figure most the ones that speak up and whine are the ones that have no authority in their own life or was bullied for being the nerd or fat kid growing up but now they can hide behind a screen name and act like they matter

Oh man you are pompous aren't you. Funny you say as much. People with down time at work are usually the lazy asses that make everyone else work twice as hard, so I'm glad we are entertaining you. Thanks for giving me something to do, what since I only get out a few times a year since I'm obese, have no friends due to being bullied all of my life for being far and nerdy and my mommy won't let me play outsized because it's dangerous. Good thing I can hide behind this safe keyboard. :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

esbyrd

Actually you're wrong. I deleted your bullshit in the first post because it had nothing to do with this forum, the jeep Wayalife, or any of the members here. It's funny how you've changed stories so many times. If you actually posted something useful the link would have stayed. Go search the forum and you'll see links to other forums posted up and not edited. The only troll I see is you.

Oh no you hurt me so bad mr eddie, I have no need to look for some pity I just feel no need to bow to a dick. By trying to bash me on some forum has no affect in my life so rename it any way you feel empowers you. next comment please

esbyrd

Your such a dumbass you call Overlander, Eddie? YOU ARE confused! :cheesy:

Dang you got me. I didnt pay attention to who changed it. Speaking of that.... its been awhile since he has chimed in

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Dang you got me. I didnt pay attention to who changed it. Speaking of that.... its been awhile since he has chimed in

Probably because he is doing something productive with his life. More then you can say.

esbyrd

Oh man you are pompous aren't you. Funny you say as much. People with down time at work are usually the lazy asses that make everyone else work twice as hard, so I'm glad we are entertaining you. Thanks for giving me something to do, what since I only get out a few times a year since I'm obese, have no friends due to being bullied all of my life for being far and nerdy and my mommy won't let me play outsized because it's dangerous. Good thing I can hide behind this safe keyboard. :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

Id agree with you on most stand by jobs but being a commercial diver i dive in rotations plus most jobs I do involves me getting something sealed up enough to allow dry access for other then when they are finished I remove all seals. Seems like my little comment about peoples lives outside of the forum hit home with you bit. Would you like a shoulder?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Why is it always the same schtick with these guys? :idontknow:

Seriously how many jeep owners can there be that actually still live in their parent's basement? There has to be a limit, right?

esbyrd

It says I work 70+ hours a week and enjoy my one day off making fun of dickheads like you when I'm not wheeling.

Not bad I applaud the guys that actually work nowadays with this messed up economy. I cant say I work those kimd of hours every week but its never under 50 a week. So I guess I can look forward to your post for a lil longer?

MTG

Caught the Bug
I get alot of stand by time at my job so this is something to kill time

Really? I would have thought Saturday night would be a busy one for the "mop boy" at the local sticky booth arcade. :idontknow:

esbyrd

Why is it always the same schtick with these guys? :idontknow:

Seriously how many jeep owners can there be that actually still live in their parent's basement? There has to be a limit, right?

Schtick? Is that the Yiddish word or just a polite version of shit. Oh and I live on the coast so no basements around here. Well I guess you could consider my dads house north of here to have a basement but since im his guardian and conservator it just sits there due to him not physically or mentally able to live on his own

pastorwug

Schtick? Is that the Yiddish word or just a polite version of shit. Oh and I live on the coast so no basements around here. Well I guess you could consider my dads house north of here to have a basement but since im his guardian and conservator it just sits there due to him not physically or mentally able to live on his own

A shtick (Yiddish: שטיק) (or schtick) is a comic theme or gimmick. "Shtick" is derived from the Yiddish word shtik (שטיק), meaning "piece"; the closely related German word Stück has the same meaning.

Has nothing to do with "shit", has everything to do with someone trying to be a clown, get it?

Top Bottom