"I don't care if I'm band" - esbyrd says poor me

esbyrd

He wants his "banned badge of honor" plus he likes this stuff it's fun. Lmao. What a tool.

Nope not looking to be kicked off, just seeing how long this family community will keep a thread like this going but let a thread askong for legitimate help or advice die

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

Nope not looking to be kicked off, just seeing how long this family community will keep a thread like this going but let a thread askong for legitimate help or advice die

Still here?

esbyrd

Still here?

Yes sure. As I said earlier I use this site to read up on things and learn. Whether yall keep this thread going or not ill keep browsing this site

Brankz

Yes sure. As I said earlier I use this site to read up on things and learn. Whether yall keep this thread going or not ill keep browsing this site

:thumbs up: nice profile pic by the way

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

So you've changed from your original comments then? :thinking:

From what ive heard there probably is enough cast outs from the wrath of eddie to start a new one lol but I could careless if im band or not. As stated in the thread somewhere I rarely post and thats because I normally just get on and browse for an answer im looking for so if I was band from here id just continue looking on other threads.

Its been awhile since I created my profile but if I can remember I only joined cause without a membership you cant view pic, im not sure tho... that could have been a different forum tho

You truly are an asshat.

StrizzyChris

From what ive heard there probably is enough cast outs from the wrath of eddie to start a new one lol

What a piece of shit! Let me get this straight.... you came to this site to use the resources that Eddie has developed and provided, go on a tirade about Eddie and "most of the members", are told that Eddie had nothing to do about the post that lead to all of this being deleted, and you have the nerve to post stupid shit like this^^?

Tell me honestly....If I shit in your living room and then call you a jerk while making baseless accusations about you in your own house....what would that make me(you)? AN ASSHOLE!!!

esbyrd

What a piece of shit! Let me get this straight.... you came to this site to use the resources that Eddie has developed and provided, go on a tirade about Eddie and "most of the members", are told that Eddie had nothing to do about the post that lead to all of this being deleted, and you have the nerve to post stupid shit like this^^?

Tell me honestly....If I shit in your living room and then call you a jerk while making baseless accusations about you in your own house....what would that make me(you)? AN ASSHOLE!!!

Im not calling any of yall dicks because of yalls knowledge of jeeps, I just down like how yall come off all high and mighty but by all means say what yall want and ill just keep digging through the crap and take what information I want/need.

This thread would have ended long ago if yall could frame from wanting to talk bad about someone and join the bashing but since I have thick skin and get a laugh out how outraged yall are ill continue to reply to anyone that wants to join :beer:

StrizzyChris

This thread would have ended long ago if yall could frame from wanting to talk bad about someone and join the bashing but since I have thick skin and get a laugh out how outraged yall are ill continue to reply to anyone that wants to join :beer:

I believe it was YOU who was first to "bash" Eddie and "most of the members" here.

And you really shouldn't flatter yourself to think we'd waste the emotion and energy to be outraged on someone as insignificant as you. We just enjoy shoving a mirror into the faces of people like you to show them their true character. Real men don't act like you are/have...little boys do! We're giving you a moral asswhoopin you deserve and need!

esbyrd

I believe it was YOU who was first to "bash" Eddie and "most of the members" here.

And you really shouldn't flatter yourself to think we'd waste the emotion and energy to be outraged on someone as insignificant as you. We just enjoy shoving a mirror into the faces of people like you to show them their true character. Real men don't act like you are/have...little boys do! We're giving you a moral asswhoopin you deserve and need!

Well from the adjectives yall have been using and the persistent post sure seems like yall have yalls panties in a wade. Go back to the beginning if it hasn't been edited also and see the first demeaning comments came from yall.

I wouldnt expect me calling eddie a dick would hurt him much since we knows and embraces it. Heck we are all dicks at times and that doesnt make me want to run the other way and not use this forum for its resources. I dont get online to make a friend so feel free to call me everything in the book and ill still be right here and when you post something useful to me somewhere ill never once look at the username and wonder if he was one of the whiners on this thread cuz I could care less.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you so much!! I'm really glad that you, like most everyone else here on the forum enjoyed Part 2 of WILD WILD WEST, the 2013 JK-Experience. :thumb:

I'm gonna make this real simple for ya, if you like my forum and want to stick around, wonderful - quit being a troll and move on. Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. Can't get yourself to do that, your welcome here will be over. Have a nice day :yup:

esbyrd

Thank you so much!! I'm really glad that you, like most everyone else here on the forum enjoyed Part 2 of WILD WILD WEST, the 2013 JK-Experience. :thumb:

I'm gonna make this real simple for ya, if you like my forum and want to stick around, wonderful - quit being a troll and move on. Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. Can't get yourself to do that, your welcome here will be over. Have a nice day :yup:

Eh no hard feelings here just thought id respond to anyone who wanted to have it out with me

Top Bottom