"I don't care if I'm band" - esbyrd says poor me

esbyrd

Really? I would have thought Saturday night would be a busy one for the "mop boy" at the local sticky booth arcade. :idontknow:

I originally thought you were playing with the medieval role play and star trek customes but after that comment I guess you are one of those comic geeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using WAYALIFE mobile app

esbyrd

Tried to quote your post but it wouldn't let me. I figured you meant shtick but the c added in there throw me

MTG

Caught the Bug
Tried to quote your post but it wouldn't let me. I figured you meant shtick but the c added in there throw me

Really? With as many errors in your posts that's what "throw" you?

Sorry to hear about your father being of bad health, but what makes it even sadder is that it means your probably well past 40 and act like this. :grayno:

Why log off when im being entertained? I get alot of stand by time at my job so this is something to kill time with and see how upset people get with this type of stuff. I figure most the ones that speak up and whine are the ones that have no authority in their own life or was bullied for being the nerd or fat kid growing up but now they can hide behind a screen name and act like they matter

You need help and only you can help yourself. Your posts and waste of human space is proof you hate your life, have a horrible sex life, and have no real life friends. :D

Sent while sitting on the crapper.

esbyrd

Really? With as many errors in your posts that's what "throw" you?

Sorry to hear about your father being of bad health, but what makes it even sadder is that it means your probably well past 40 and act like this. :grayno:

Oh I know my grammar is horrible and I had to look up that word to be sure so with it being misspelled I wanted to make sure I was on the same page. Thanks for the concern about by fathers health but im under 30 and he is mid 50s. He was in a work related accident that left him with severe brain damage a few years back. You actually seem alot like a few guys I know around the job. Im more of the practical joker at work and around the house. I try to make the dull things in life have a lil life to them so things like this thread is fun to run with and see what all happens

esbyrd

You need help and only you can help yourself. Your posts and waste of human space is proof you hate your life, have a horrible sex life, and have no real life friends. :D

Hey look guys we have a dr phil in the house, I wear a size 11.5 shoe and im 5'9 and my favorite tv show is the mentalist. ... is there anything you can tell me from that?

BULLSEYE! Not sorry if the truth hurts. Dr. Phil is for fags and what is the mentalist, something probably shown on a network owned by the communist turner company.

witchdoctor

look guys... I hate to point out the obvious. but feeding trolls makes them stronger. ignore ignorant posts and they lose power and wither away. let it go...

esbyrd

look guys... I hate to point out the obvious. but feeding trolls makes them stronger. ignore ignorant posts and they lose power and wither away. let it go...

Why you trying to spoil it?

witchdoctor

because trash talking on a forum is like trash talking on a cb. it's equivalent to watching 2 fat girls fighting over a half eaten chicken wing. i.e.: it's entertaining, but pointless

pastorwug

Oh I know my grammar is horrible and I had to look up that word to be sure so with it being misspelled I wanted to make sure I was on the same page.

BTW - any phonetic spelling of a Hebrew word is proper and considered correct spelling in English.

esbyrd

BULLSEYE! Not sorry if the truth hurts. Dr. Phil is for fags and what is the mentalist, something probably shown on a network owned by the communist turner company.

Sry for the false praise you took from that. I dont remember the network name but its channel 14 on directv down here maybe cbs? Its a drama of sorts with a quick witted consultant of the fbi going around making a mockery of solving cases.

esbyrd

BTW - any phonetic spelling of a Hebrew word is proper and considered correct spelling in English.

Ah ok dont know to much about hebrew and that was what lead me to looking it up in the first place and wasnt for sure if the c changed it in anyway.

TNuggs13

Threads like these from assholes like you take away from what this forum is all about. You don't like the people here then stay out. There are others you can be a part of that don't have the community feel like WOL.

esbyrd

Threads like these from assholes like you take away from what this forum is all about. You don't like the people here then stay out. There are others you can be a part of that don't have the community feel like WOL.

Man your .2cents just made me rethink this whole thread..... honestly did you think chiming in would make it stop?

TNuggs13

Man your .2cents just made me rethink this whole thread..... honestly did you think chiming in would make it stop?

Nope and you're a dick that needs a new hobby. That's all I have to say to you about this because it hurts my brain to argue with people like you. Like you said, I just had to throw in my 2 cents.

HLKSMSH

You guys crack me up every time I log on never fails. I can always count on one thread to be posted where some one is acting like a tool. this thread is as good as this guy I meet out here in Japan some just never learn and never realize they are talking to another jeep guy. he told me he paid 4K for this Skyjacker lift LOL and then another 7K for these tires. My resonance was why did you pay so much to drive a pointless jeep to the mall? The look on the guys face was priceless.

Attachments

• 20140403_004955.jpg
    20140403_004955.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 111

JayKay

Caught the Bug
You guys crack me up every time I log on never fails. I can always count on one thread to be posted where some one is acting like a tool. this thread is as good as this guy I meet out here in Japan some just never learn and never realize they are talking to another jeep guy. he told me he paid 4K for this Skyjacker lift LOL and then another 7K for these tires. My resonance was why did you pay so much to drive a pointless jeep to the mall? The look on the guys face was priceless.

Shoulda just spent the money on a bagged truck like the one next to it. At least it would make more sense to drive that to the mall.

esbyrd

Do they have much of a fan base in japan for jeeps? I guess when I think japan I just always assume pissed of bumblebees running up and down the streets

esbyrd

Nope and you're a dick that needs a new hobby. That's all I have to say to you about this because it hurts my brain to argue with people like you. Like you said, I just had to throw in my 2 cents.

Thanks for stopping by

Top Bottom