"I don't care if I'm band" - esbyrd says poor me

HLKSMSH

Shoulda just spent the money on a bagged truck like the one next to it. At least it would make more sense to drive that to the mall.

LOL yea he has some money in it I am 6' tall and my head was just under the mirror for the little car next to it its not bagged 90% of the cars here in Japan have 17" wheels its funny looking at them all.

esbyrd

Oh wait, standing in a Welfare line counts as standby time, doesn't it?

You live in cali but you talk bad about welfare? Seems like you need to get out of that democratic state and join us ignorant racist repulican southerners

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using WAYALIFE mobile app

esbyrd

You said it, not me

Just figured id get it out the way for ya. So what was your obama stance and did it change? I dont get to speak to many Democrats around hear that doesnt consider anyone who didnt vote for him to be racist

esbyrd

Yeah, you wouldn't understand, a few in your trailerhood are still trying to figure out the missing fork in the family tree. View attachment 77349

Lol well here its called mobile home communities so get it right lmao. Have you ever priced them redneck palaces? I cant believe someone would drop that kinda cash on them

Just figured id get it out the way for ya. So what was your obama stance and did it change? I dont get to speak to many Democrats around hear that doesnt consider anyone who didnt vote for him to be racist

You voted for him? So... How's that Hope and Change working out for you?

esbyrd

You voted for him? So... How's that Hope and Change working out for you?

Did you miss understand my post? Ill say again that in this area Democrats call anyone in this area racist that didnt vote for him.

Do you remember the post before that one, picking about me being a ignorant racist Republican sotherner?

Brankz

Did you miss understand my post? Ill say again that in this area Democrats call anyone in this area racist that didnt vote for him.

Do you remember the post before that one, picking about me being a ignorant racist Republican sotherner?

Crawl back to your black hole please

esbyrd

Crawl back to your black hole please

Did you know the threshold of a black holes point of no return is called the event horizon. At that point light can still escape but its not traveling at 186, 000 ft/s so its hard to judge the distance of a black hole

Brankz

Did you know the threshold of a black holes point of no return is called the event horizon. At that point light can still escape but its not traveling at 186, 000 ft/s so its hard to judge the distance of a black hole

I meant you ass! But I say it in a nice way lol

Top Bottom