I need to be more generous

longarmwj

Congrats on them for making us East Coast wheelers look bad. If I could make it to Moab and/or the Rubicon with y'all I would in a heartbeat!! It's on my bucket list of things to do in 2017.

Last edited:

OJK12

Wow that's awful. I did not realize these guys where part of that group that left. I remember the NorCal group that got all high and mighty but I didn't remember these two being in the mix.

toxicwaste29

He must not have common sense. If an engineer leaves Apple and works for Microsoft, would he still ask Apple months later for his employee discount still? Um no.

thardy

Banned
I was wondering what the story was behind them bailing. After everything we heard about the Rubicon run, I figured they would be here for a while. I know if Eddie ever did for me, what he did for them, I would never even contemplate creating a competing forum.

And yes, they make the rest of us East Coasters look bad. I can assure you, we're not all pieces of shit!

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
I was wondering what the story was behind them bailing. After everything we heard about the Rubicon run, I figured they would be here for a while. I know if Eddie ever did for me, what he did for them, I would never even contemplate creating a competing forum.

And yes, they make the rest of us East Coasters look bad. I can assure you, we're not all pieces of shit!

Good thing I'm moving back to the West coast. I don't want to be associated with all of these questionable East coasters. They all must be the same. [emoji23] Scum bag forum. Well I hope they needed new tires after the round trip. The nerve of some people.

JAGS

Hooked

There is a lot more to the story(ies) behind all this. The Moab trip, the rubicon trip and countless other situations.

Eddie never blinked or hesitated to help people out.
He often gets portrayed as the bad guy when things go south. What sucks is these same people he helped, went out of his way for and even opened his home on several occasions later turn and try to call him out or take the kind gestures and throw it back in his face. That really sucks when you think people are friends.

There are plenty of folks on this forum from all over. Where you live doesn't make you an asshole, being an asshole makes you an asshole.

thardy

Banned
There is a lot more to the story(ies) behind all this. The Moab trip, the rubicon trip and countless other situations.

Eddie never blinked or hesitated to help people out.
He often gets portrayed as the bad guy when things go south. What sucks is these same people he helped, went out of his way for and even opened his home on several occasions later turn and try to call him out or take the kind gestures and throw it back in his face. That really sucks when you think people are friends.

There are plenty of folks on this forum from all over. Where you live doesn't make you an asshole, being an asshole makes you an asshole.

Very true Jags! People these days make it very difficult to be a generous and compassionate person.

thardy

Banned
And people continue to question my use of the words "fuck off."

Something about speaking the truth these days always seems to end up with someone getting butt hurt. You never disappoint when it comes to telling someone they need to fuck off!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Being there and seeing what happened first hand actually made me pretty angry. Once I heard of the bullshit I pretty much separated myself completely from them. Bums me out they would take advantage of Cindy and Eddies hospitality and shit on everyone here. Of course I wanted to see a video of our amazing Rockin Rubicon Run but once I saw what they all did I understood why there probably wouldn't be one and I'm ok with that. Fuck em all.

Thank you for what you do Eddie!!

JAGS

Hooked
Being there and seeing what happened first hand actually made me pretty angry. Once I heard of the bullshit I pretty much separated myself completely from them. Bums me out they would take advantage of Cindy and Eddies hospitality and shit on everyone here. Of course I wanted to see a video of our amazing Rockin Rubicon Run but once I saw what they all did I understood why there probably wouldn't be one and I'm ok with that. Fuck em all.

Thank you for what you do Eddie!!

Whoa, so you mean no video of me and Moochie dominating campfire jenga. Ok, now I'm fucking pissed!!!

Lance628

No one is ever grateful because most people these days think they are owed something, nothing is ever good enough for assholes like that

fmdualexhaust

Eddie
I find it hard to believe you could be so thoughtless. This may be the last straw for me.
Think I'll go hang out at Wayalife forum. I hear they are a pretty friendly group.

Is this where I ask you to delete my account? :)

95YJSahara

Eddie
I don't have much, not rich and my 95 YJ Sahara can't do a quarter of what yours can, but I tell you this....you ever make it out to Hawaii, you and Cindy can have my room and you can drive my Jeep all over the island!

Top Bottom