I'm torn between front bumpers

jkrossi

:cheesy: I did. But, like always, you just keep on preaching and running.

Sorry, I guess I missed the part where the OP was asking for people to share ideas on having his dad or a friend he finds make a bumper for him. Still, you may call it "bull shit" but I was just sharing the way I was seeing things. :idontknow:

Never said to have his dad make him a bumper.
Its called fabing your own bumper with a friend. Its something people do as a team or on there own. I guess I should wrote it so a 6 yr old could understant then maybe you would have too.

But hey sorry for sharing an idea. if anyone is buying a bumper and evens an idea of fabricating one with a friend go for it. Its a great time.

Eddie you win sorry for sharing an idea.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Never said to have his dad make him a bumper.

No, you sure didn't. That was in the fine print and you left that part out ;)

Its called fabing your own bumper with a friend. Its something people do as a team or on there own. I guess I should wrote it so a 6 yr old could understant then maybe you would have too.

Nah, even if you wrote with better English, I don't think I would get the point of you showing off the bumper you had made in this thread.

But hey sorry for sharing an idea. if anyone is buying a bumper and evens an idea of fabricating one with a friend go for it. Its a great time.

Eddie you win sorry for sharing an idea.

You're not being a "sarcastic dick" right now are ya :cheesy:

SDG

Caught the Bug
Haha, nice find! Holy hell, that looks like its straight off of some oilfield work site, fabricated from left overs lying around a pipe rack. I am sure the OP is thankful for the link to it, definitely up there with the LoD and EVO on the list of great looking and functional choices :icon_crazy:

HAHAHA!!!!

Pretty sure I could make that with all the scraps of expanded metal and left over sheet I have from BBQ's I have made in the past. At least its anti skid? haha

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yep, I was thinking $200 was far too low of a price for that kind of design and quality :icon_crazy:

I'm glad you posted the picture because when the ad is gone and forgotten I can bump this thread and the picture will be here forever. :thumb:

GCM 2

You aren't trying to be a "sarcastic dick" now are ya? :crazyeyes:

What are you talking about :thinking: Sarcasm is an art.....please leave it to dicks who can pull it off ;)

I'm glad you posted the picture because when the ad is gone and forgotten I can bump this thread and the picture will be here forever. :thumb:

These one off designs should always be captured for historical purposes, you never know when someone will want to recreate an instant one time classic. *please see above "dick" disclaimer.

Top Bottom