I'm torn between front bumpers

JAGS

Hooked
Payette Draw, Payson Arizona. The funny thing is that it's actually kind of a boring 20 minutes of driving up a not very difficult rock garden, most stock vehicles can get through with zero problems.
Sweet! :thumb: I'm in.

The water fall is at the end and really the reason why we go. Google it, there are tons of videos on how to get up if you are running big tires and no fenders.

Here's the few from the top

View attachment 42814
:doh: I'm out. My stocker can do that. :cheesy:

Here's the by pass on the left

image-3076562297.jpg
:crazyeyes: Back in??? Greg you are messing with me on purpose aren't you. Just part of your evil plan to motivate me to finish my build. :thinking:;)

jkrossi

Find a freind that can fab and Make your own. You can make one just as strong as an EVO or LOD for a quarter of the price.
1375564314154.jpg 1375564330305.jpg 1375564371994.jpg 1375564389874.jpg 1375564421054.jpg 1375564439942.jpg 1375564451533.jpg 1375564501157.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Find a freind that can fab and Make your own. You can make one just as strong as an EVO or LOD for a quarter of the price.

You mean just like you made your own? Oh, that's right, you didn't make anything - the friend you found that can fab did. ;)

jkrossi

You mean just like you made your own? Oh, that's right, you didn't make anything - the friend you found that can fab did. ;)

Actually me and my dad fabricated it in the garage. So yes we made our own.

I was just saying you can fab one if thats sounds like fun project an can be made to be just as strong as name brand product. I also know that some people dont have the equipment to do it on their own and wish they could so I said grab a friend that can.

So question for you Eddie, whats up with your comment? Sounds like your kinda being a sarcastic dick.

jkrossi

Was there something wrong with throwing out the idea that making your bumper could save money and could cool to do?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Actually me and my dad fabricated it in the garage. So yes we made our own.

I was just saying you can fab one if thats sounds like fun project

Funny, I missed that part :thinking:

I also know that some people dont have the equipment to do it on their own and wish they could so I said grab a friend that can.

If the OP had the equipment or found a friend that could weld, I seriously doubt that he would be asking about 2 different bumpers he can buy. But hey, what do I know.

So question for you Eddie, whats up with your comment? Sounds like your kinda being a sarcastic dick.

So question for you jkrossi, whats up with your comment? Sounds like you're kinda being a "sarcastic dick" :idontknow:

Was there something wrong with throwing out the idea that making your bumper could save money and could cool to do?

Not at all. Is there something wrong with me questioning who actually made the bumper so that you could save some money?

jkrossi

Funny, I missed that part :thinking:

Didnt know I had add the fine print.

If the OP had the equipment or found a friend that could weld, I seriously doubt that he would be asking about 2 different bumpers he can buy. But hey, what do I know.

How do you know he doesnt? So yeah what do you know? But sure you can assume.

So question for you jkrossi, whats up with your comment? Sounds like you're kinda being a "sarcastic dick" :idontknow:

Yes your being a dick but thats ok. Cause ive meet you before and your still a cool guy. I have plenty of friends that are sarcastic dick but I still call them out on it.

Not at all. Is there something wrong with me questioning who actually made the bumper so that you could save some money?

And there you go again, assumIng. Dont hate cause you have to rely on other people to fab shit up for you cause you cant.

Hey and eddie all you need to do while replying to threads is post one word "EVO" dont worry you should still get paid for saying it.;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Didnt know I had add the fine print.

Nah, fine print wouldn't make up for things you never said or intended to say.

How do you know he doesnt? So yeah what do you know? But sure you can assume.

No need to assume, all I have to do is ask. bl17z90, do you or your dad have equipment to use so that he can make you a bumper? If not, are you willing to look for a friend who can make you one?

Yes your being a dick but thats ok. Cause ive meet you before and your still a cool guy. I have plenty of friends that are sarcastic dick but I still call them out on it.

Well then, I guess I'm just giving back what you're dishing out :yup:

Dont hate cause you have to rely on other people to fab shit up for you cause you cant.

Don't hate cause you have to rely on your dad to "fab shit" up for you cause you can't.

Hey and eddie all you need to do while replying to threads is post one word "EVO" dont worry you should still get paid for saying it.;)

You mean to tell me that I'm supposed to be getting paid? :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, you dad does good work. In spite of everything I've said, the bumper looks good. :thumb:

jkrossi

I guess if the instructions said jump off a bridge you would.

No need to assume, all I have to do is ask. bl17z90, do you or your dad have equipment to use so that he can make you a bumper? If not, are you willing to look for a friend who can make you one?

Your being a dumb ass and taking it out of content!!!!!

I was never being a sarcastic dick

Don't hate cause you have to rely on your dad to fab shit up for you cause you can't.

We did it together so what do you know? Nothing

And you can be suck a little asshole it funny

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess if the instructions said jump off a bridge you would.

:thinking: Sorry, not sure I get the analogy :idontknow:

Your being a dumb ass and taking it out of content!!!!!

It's "context" NOT "content" but hey, me being a dumbass, what do I know :idontknow:

I was never being a sarcastic dick

Sorry, just remove the first part and it will describe how you were being on the other thread ;)

We did it together so what do you know? Nothing

So you say.

And you can be suck a little asshole it funny

Can you run that one through the Google translator again - I think it got lost in translation :idontknow:

JAGS

Hooked
Find a friend that can fab and Make your own.

Actually me and my dad fabricated it in the garage. So yes we made our own. I was just saying you can fab one if thats sounds like fun project an can be made to be just as strong as name brand product. I also know that some people dont have the equipment to do it on their own and wish they could so I said grab a friend that can. So question for you Eddie, whats up with your comment? Sounds like your kinda being a sarcastic dick.

Don't hate cause you have to rely on your dad to "fab shit" up for you cause you can't.

BTW, you dad does good work. In spite of everything I've said, the bumper looks good. :thumb:

I have no friends, so the rest doesn't matter. :thinking::grayno::crybaby::tearsdrip::misery:

jkrossi

You're not a very nice person. Compensating, for not being liked with mean words, is not the way to make more friends.

Read his original comment your telling me that wasnt be a sarcastic dick. What was the purpose of his comment anyways?

jkrossi

:thinking: Sorry, not sure I get the analogy :idontknow:

It's "context" NOT "content" but hey, me being a dumbass, what do I know :idontknow:

Sorry, just remove the first part and it will describe how you were being on the other thread ;)

So you say.

Can you run that one through the Google translator again - I think it got lost in translation :idontknow:

Hahaha well shit why didnt you fire back on that thread? Why start some bull shit on this one where I was just sharing an idea?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha well shit why didnt you fire back on that thread?

:cheesy: I did. But, like always, you just keep on preaching and running.

Why start some bull shit on this one where I was just sharing an idea?

Sorry, I guess I missed the part where the OP was asking for people to share ideas on having his dad or a friend he finds make a bumper for him. Still, you may call it "bull shit" but I was just sharing the way I was seeing things. :idontknow:

jkrossi

I by the way we all no that thread was full on non scene and should have never taken place.

This one shouldn't have gotten to where it is now but someone was looking to push buttons.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I by the way we all no that thread was full on non scene and should have never taken place.

:cheesy: So you keep on preaching from your high horse. Don't like it, don't read it - simple as that. Or, are you just the kind of guy that feels the need to impose his self-righteousness on others to feel important?

This one shouldn't have gotten to where it is now but someone was looking to push buttons.

Sorry, what buttons got pushed and where is this thread now? :idontknow:

Top Bottom