Jeep JK Wrangler Steering Attenuator BUY THIS NOW

Exodus 4x4

This. I'm going to do a build thread with all these parts, but "Buy This Now"?! and it's that? A steering attenuator.

I hope I'm wrong but something stinks.

Some asshole trying to sell their bullshit product here and doing a terrible job of it.

Petzl88

I just bought him out of his whole stock of these things. Price is now 2X the original price. Just PM me to get one or more! Buy 10 and get one free!

As always, no payment no interest for 12 months and then easy muntly payments after that.

jeeeep

Hooked
actually a brand new 2016 jku rubi off the showroom floor... ok so maybe not bumpsteer, and i definitely did not have any steering or driveline issues...but it drives like a jeep, which i wanted...but

you need to test drive A or Your jeep outside your neighborhood, and then install and 30 minutes later drive the same jeep with the attenuator outside your neighborhood.... you will 100% know exactly what you installed, maybe it was so apparent because my jeep is still stock otherwise? with 35s and a lift, you probably cant notice very much. but it is there..

hmmm well i did say even on washboard roads, both jeeps stock no holy spiritual awakening in how they handled. they both felt the same.
seemd like you know quite a bit about it for being a noob.
and so much excitement over it....

Jeepnoub

I Google searched steering attenuator. And all I got was this.......how do I install this on the jeep.....very interested in the performance enhancments!

Attachments

• 1461624571136.jpg
    1461624571136.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 351

jagrubb99

If it's better than stock, then why don't the engineers that design Jeeps for a living put whatever that is on the jeep if its like magic?

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
Holy hell.... So from one jeeper to another. Calm the fuh down. In all seriousness, it's not Ron, and I can't believe all of you are so quick to jump to that based upon what I would agree is a quirky baseless post, but true on all accounts.IN MY Opinion it's a great product that does what it claims to be. Didn't throw up a link because anyone looking at the product previous to the post, knew exactly what it was when they were interested in the post. Didn't want to say griffin, steering smarts or Ron. BTW Ron, thank you for a wonderful product.

So for all of you who are so impatient I'll start this build thread tomorrow. I'll be sure to provide my license and social security number so I don't get booted by moderators for over reactive shlobs who have a grudge against Ron... I had to go back and find those posts and now I understand.

Sorry for actually being so excited to finally get a product on my jeep that I want to promote because it's brilliant, and posting an incomplete post without pictures....

...I would agree is a quirky baseless post...

Sorry for actually being so excited to finally get a product on my jeep that I want to promote....

If by "quirky" you meant fucking retarded, I would agree.

You're build thread should be pretty short since you only have one product worthy of installing on your jeep.

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
Haha,

It's a good build in my opinion and leaves no stone unturned and no bolt un changed. Extensive at a minimum for a daily driver. No more no less then I need.

Leave me alone to tend to the scarring

It just happened to be the only part to show up, since it's piece mailed because of all the different vendors and build times.

On the bright side bestop is shipping sun rider for hard top in twill... Great product. Works flawlessly, and you have to buy this now.

Ddays

Hooked
Sorry for actually being so excited to finally get a product on my jeep that I want to promote because it's brilliant, and posting an incomplete post without pictures....

Wow, can't wait to see how excited you get when you put on your angry eyes grille!;)

Top Bottom