Jeep JK Wrangler Steering Attenuator BUY THIS NOW

Tree Frog

Huh, Exact same post over on JK-Forum. Exact. (Yeah I still go there once in a while)

I was searching for just what the hell a "Jeep JK Wrangler Steering Attenuator" was and found the same post over there.

Went to Google and this thing was even talked about on here a while back.

Do what you want its your Jeep but I really dont like the idea.

How is a squishy rubber spring thing going to make your Jeep safer?
I WANT the instant response and feedback from my steering.
My Jeep handles like a dream. Might be the suspension, but I drove it for 7000 miles prior to going to the coilovers and never noticed anything wrong.

Some of the articles i read were BS like "my Jeep just did not feel safe above 70" "Now with this wizbang product-bamm all is good" Whatever! :doh:

JeepJeep75

Haha,

It's a good build in my opinion and leaves no stone unturned and no bolt un changed. Extensive at a minimum for a daily driver. No more no less then I need.

Leave me alone to tend to the scarring

It just happened to be the only part to show up, since it's piece mailed because of all the different vendors and build times.

On the bright side bestop is shipping sun rider for hard top in twill... Great product. Works flawlessly, and you have to buy this now.

This guy sounds like one of those scammers from South Africa. His grammar is so piss-pore. "Works flawlessly, and I have to buy it now?" Well fuck me, let me go get my credit card... Ready, here's my number........

Evil

I have some anti snap back coil spring rebound isolation twine if anyone's interested. 100.00 a roll and you will need 4 rolls per jeep. Just send me your cc # and billing info. [emoji108]

Hobolobo

Haha,

It's a good build in my opinion and leaves no stone unturned and no bolt un changed. Extensive at a minimum for a daily driver. No more no less then I need.

Leave me alone to tend to the scarring

It just happened to be the only part to show up, since it's piece mailed because of all the different vendors and build times.

On the bright side bestop is shipping sun rider for hard top in twill... Great product. Works flawlessly, and you have to buy this now.

No bolt unchanged? Did you do the grade 8 bolt upgrade? If so, i will take all your stock bolts off your hands.

Scrambler

Holy Shit! OMG!!! I need this product in my life. Please tell me where to input my bank account information. Should I PM it to you on here or one of your accounts on the other forums where you have posted the exact same thing verbatim?

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
Holy Shit! OMG!!! I need this product in my life. Please tell me where to input my bank account information. Should I PM it to you on here or one of your accounts on the other forums where you have posted the exact same thing verbatim?

why the hell is that even a problem... isnt it clear to see Wayalife is a different animal.. drastically different opinions of life and the ever evolving world of social media and internet interactions. its scary as hell over here...i cant even promote a product that i believe works, and adds great comfort and steering characteristics to any rig

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
I was thinking the same. His profile says he is from FL but his grammer is atrocious even by Florida standards

sorry i dont meet your standards.... after working all day, and night, and taking the few minutes i have to let my hair down and my beard aerate, and darn talk like a tootin dip licker

its only exacerbated by the fact i have impeccable formal and informal grammar in the numerous emails and communications i compose every minute, cmon is this grammar class or is this a freeking jeep forum. you understood it right? otherwise you wouldnt be involved unless your asking for a more formal presentation of the install and my thoughts? which i will do over on other forums..

rinkishjk

Where is this build thread!? My PayPal is warmed up, ready for action! Man do I need to attenuate my steering. It's really been kicking my butt lately.

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
Huh, Exact same post over on JK-Forum. Exact. (Yeah I still go there once in a while)

I was searching for just what the hell a "Jeep JK Wrangler Steering Attenuator" was and found the same post over there.

Went to Google and this thing was even talked about on here a while back.

Do what you want its your Jeep but I really dont like the idea.

How is a squishy rubber spring thing going to make your Jeep safer?
I WANT the instant response and feedback from my steering.
My Jeep handles like a dream. Might be the suspension, but I drove it for 7000 miles prior to going to the coilovers and never noticed anything wrong.

Some of the articles i read were BS like "my Jeep just did not feel safe above 70" "Now with this wizbang product-bamm all is good" Whatever! :doh:

some people will test drive a jeep and be scarred from the experience. others like yourself and hopefully everyone on the forum, know what each and every component of the steering setup is.

MY jeep handled like a dream as well. what other cars have you owned or daily drive? no offense, subjectively, the jeep wrangler drives like shit.

its not a squishy rubber spring thing.
i still retain instant response and feedback from my steering.
i drove my 2012 sahara on 35s and 2.5 budget boost w/bilstein 5100, and it drove like a dream without the steering attenuator...but clearly with room to improve.

the jeep has room to improve.

Scrambler

why the hell is that even a problem... isnt it clear to see Wayalife is a different animal.. drastically different opinions of life and the ever evolving world of social media and internet interactions. its scary as hell over here...i cant even promote a product that i believe works, and adds great comfort and steering characteristics to any rig

It is a problem because it looks like you are trying to sell the next new gimick product and trying to stir up hype by posting on all the forums. It's one of the more blatant attempts at it, to boot. The fact that you left out the name of the product, company, and link to it in the initial post shows that you knew just how much info to post without being in violation of the rules. You may be fooling others, but not me. You are just trying to hype this product and doing a terrible job at it. Are you purposely using the grammar and writing skills of someone that is barely out of elementary school to make it look like you are not affiliated with the company?

Hobolobo

You can post up any product you want that you think will help somebody out. You're catching shit because all you said was "BUY THIS NOW" with no reasonable explanation except "i'll post up tomorrow". No pics, nothing. Half of us don't even know what the hell this thing you're talking about is. And you're not making it any clearer. Why not post that part of your build so we have context. Or wait until your thread is up and then say something.

toxicwaste29

sorry i dont meet your standards.... after working all day, and night, and taking the few minutes i have to let my hair down and my beard aerate, and darn talk like a tootin dip licker

its only exacerbated by the fact i have impeccable formal and informal grammar in the numerous emails and communications i compose every minute, cmon is this grammar class or is this a freeking jeep forum. you understood it right? otherwise you wouldnt be involved unless your asking for a more formal presentation of the install and my thoughts? which i will do over on other forums..

You are the African guy with the beard that sends me the spam emails at 4 in the morning! Thanks for clarifying.

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
It is a problem because it looks like you are trying to sell the next new gimick product and trying to stir up hype by posting on all the forums. It's one of the more blatant attempts at it, to boot. The fact that you left out the name of the product, company, and link to it in the initial post shows that you knew just how much info to post without being in violation of the rules. You may be fooling others, but not me. You are just trying to hype this product and doing a terrible job at it. Are you purposely using the grammar and writing skills of someone that is barely out of elementary school to make it look like you are not affiliated with the company?

actually i dint want to lead someone directly to the product... let everyone do their research as i did. i am not affiliated once again. i can understand the quarrel but these forums are drastically different in their own right. i actually excluded it for the exact reason you state.

the lack of truth behind what you have assumed is hilarious. im just some kid from florida. never even spoke to the company or any reps. i just believe in their product.

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
Hey I was just thumbing through the threads and saw this. I'm actually running one of these and they do make a difference when you have a ton of crosswind going down interstate at high speeds and on washboard roads. Mine didn't drive bad before installed mine but this made a nice improvement to my ride quality. It takes the place of your current adjuster sleeve and honestly is made better than the stock adjuster sleeve. I recommend it for anyone running 35's or better. Here are a few pictures of mine

thank you,

this is the product, i just have yet to snap pics of my rig

BTW, is that picture of the unit torqued down... how did you get the torque wrench in there?!?!

Last edited:
Top Bottom