Jeep JK Wrangler Steering Attenuator BUY THIS NOW

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
What exactly does it do that the factory turnbuckle didn't? My guess is you didn't have your factory turnbuckle on properly.

being that the jeep was brand new and maybe 75 miles on the ODO at install, i can assure you, the adjusting sleeve was factory spec'd

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
being that the jeep was brand new and maybe 75 miles on the ODO at install, i can assure you, the adjusting sleeve was factory spec'd

Thank you for proving to everyone that you have no clue what you are talking about. :thumb:

I have seen countless keeps at dealerships and brand new that have the turnbuckle clamps misaligned thus rendering then useless. Just do a search on here and you will see how many people I've showed that there turnbuckle clamps are misaligned.

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
Jouster,

So now you are asking someone to prove a negative? You are a total dumbfuck. Learn how to spell and take grammar lessons. The internet is chocked full of dumb asses and so if you could contribute by fixing yourself, that would be a good start. Thank you.

The reason why we seem a bit harsh is that we are here to help, not listen to stupid people explain faulty products that are not needed. OverlanderJK expressed his opinion and that from a lot of experience. YOU need to prove that it works. That is how reality works.

sure. ill get on the proof as soon as i graduate with a Master of Engineering in Automotive Engineering. what other proof then my experience can i provide?

surely you know we cant prove much with items of this nature,

your opinion is that it is not needed or its faulty, there is no substance behind that.

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
Jouster,

So now you are asking someone to prove a negative? You are a total dumbfuck. Learn how to spell and take grammar lessons. The internet is chocked full of dumb asses and so if you could contribute by fixing yourself, that would be a good start. Thank you.

The reason why we seem a bit harsh is that we are here to help, not listen to stupid people explain faulty products that are not needed. OverlanderJK expressed his opinion and that from a lot of experience. YOU need to prove that it works. That is how reality works.

being facetious btw jeez clearly we cant prove anything

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
Doesn't mean it was correct...;)

never came across factory issues with the drag link but that is news to me... in any case, the jeep drove great, and i spent an hour or so under the jeep the first day of ownership testing the ft lbs on some bolts and making sure everything was in line.

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
Thank you for proving to everyone that you have no clue what you are talking about. :thumb:

I have seen countless keeps at dealerships and brand new that have the turnbuckle clamps misaligned thus rendering then useless. Just do a search on here and you will see how many people I've showed that there turnbuckle clamps are misaligned.

misaligned as in uneven threads on either side? i couldnt imagine this being common, i will look for that thread

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
never came across factory issues with the drag link but that is news to me... in any case, the jeep drove great, and i spent an hour or so under the jeep the first day of ownership testing the ft lbs on some bolts and making sure everything was in line.

If it drove great and there were no issues with the drag link why did you add this $140 paper weight to the drag link?

jesse3638

Hooked

Actually I should go check mine. I do need to recenter my steering wheel a bit anyways. Thanks for reminding me..:)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Your "jeep drove great" and yet, you still felt the need to look for and spend $140 on a part that supposedly makes your Jeep drive great. Got it. :thinking:

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
No misaligned as in the clamps not doing shit. Thread count on each side does not matter.

i would say to an extent, you can have a lack of thread engagement...im sure you understand that.

clamps were torqued and the adjusting sleeve was properly setup and clamped

jkjouster

Street Smarts PIMP
Your "jeep drove great" and yet, you still felt the need to look for and spend $140 on a part that supposedly makes your Jeep drive great. Got it. :thinking:

it drove great for a jeep haha jeeeeez man cmon im entitled to modify my jeep as i see fit..

why do some spend thousands on a jeep that only sees pavement? they are entitled to without asking for your opinion. not saying I didnt ask though

i spent my money because i was sure the product would do what it states.

the company got booted because everyone on here has opinions that is the wayalife.

there are plenty of people who installed the attenuator and LOVE IT!!! have you found anyone who said it didnt work as advised, or made things worse?
it does not fix a broken jeep, it improves an already great driving vehicle

jesse3638

Hooked
misaligned as in uneven threads on either side? i couldnt imagine this being common, i will look for that thread

When someone has a case of case "Monday's" or gets in a hurry its easy to overlook things whether it be in production or QC. I recently went to inspect our new fire engines in Florida. The company built 8 of them for us. They were all built different even though it's the exact same model. The only thing that was replicated was the big mistakes. They didn't read the build sheet correctly and it wasn't until we, the end user, caught it. Even their QC inspectors didn't. I know fire engines are a bit different than jeeps but it happens all too often. By the way you're the first person I've heard of who took delivery of a vehicle and got home and checked and retorqued factory tightened parts then went on to say on a jeep forum that you doubt the drag link turn buckle was installed incorrectly. If you don't think there could be factory problems what made you take the time to go retorque everything?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
i would say to an extent, you can have a lack of thread engagement...im sure you understand that.

clamps were torqued and the adjusting sleeve was properly setup and clamped

Like I said do some research. You like to think you know what you are talking about but it's clear you do not know. Maybe someone else will be nice enough to show you what I am talking about. My giveafuck meter is on empty right now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just wasted five minutes of my life, reading this thread....

LOL!! You and me both. I tried my hardest to avoid this stupid thread based on the title alone but I kept getting people telling me that I need to look at it. The whole thing is a joke and I still can't figure out why the OP wouldn't say what the product was or post up any pics. It's almost as if he got something free at Jeep Beach and part of the deal was for him to pimp it on all the forums. :naw:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
it drove great for a jeep haha jeeeeez man cmon im entitled to modify my jeep as i see fit..

why do some spend thousands on a jeep that only sees pavement? they are entitled to without asking for your opinion. not saying I didnt ask though

i spent my money because i was sure the product would do what it states.

the company got booted because everyone on here has opinions that is the wayalife.

there are plenty of people who installed the attenuator and LOVE IT!!! have you found anyone who said it didnt work as advised, or made things worse?
it does not fix a broken jeep, it improves an already great driving vehicle

I said it doesn't work.

Top Bottom