JK-Experience 2012

BONDSY

:celebrate: That is awesome to be included in this. Congratulations Mike, a trip of a life time.:yup: You have some modding to do.:D

MTG

Caught the Bug
:celebrate: That is awesome to be included in this. Congratulations Mike, a trip of a life time.:yup: You have some modding to do.:D

Thanks Bondsy! Yeah, got a few things to get done. The good thing is that it is stuff that I wanted to do since Moab, but now I have a "legitimate" excuse. :)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Congrats Michael! Looking forward to wheeling with you on this once in a lifetime opportunity! :thumb:

Thanks Frank! Likewise, I am very much looking forward to this trip already and it hasn't even fully sank in yet.

JeepFan

Hooked
MTG said:
So pumped! I'm still blown away, I don't even know what to say. It's a bit surreal.

Better start on that spare parts list above.

Oh and hello 37s!! :yup:

Steph and I are very excited for you Mike! I imagine you're going to have the time of your life.

Tony

MTG

Caught the Bug
JeepFan said:
Steph and I are very excited for you Mike! I imagine you're going to have the time of your life.

Tony

Thanks Tony! I have to agree. I'm bummed Wendy will not be able to make it, but we were just discussing logistics for Moab next year. One day she'll get to meet all the great people she has been letting me hang out with. :)

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sniff, sniff...they grow up so fast. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was teaching MTG how to put it in 4wd. :cheesy: By the time you get back from JKX, you'll be the one showing me the best lines.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sharkey said:
Sniff, sniff...they grow up so fast. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was teaching MTG how to put it in 4wd. :cheesy: By the time you get back from JKX, you'll be the one showing me the best lines.

That's because it probably WAS just yesterday. One day I'll figure this thing out. ;)

Bummed you can't come along to be my wingman.

image-2548313610.jpg

:cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nicholas said:
Congrats Mike! Watching the videos from last year looks like you are going to have a blast!

Thanks Nick! I must have watched those videos at least a dozen times by now.

BTW--Hope that drive home wasn't too bad for you last weekend.

Hightower

MTG said:
So pumped! I'm still blown away, I don't even know what to say. It's a bit surreal.

Congrats brother your going to have the time of your life. Keep it tight! ;-)

GCM 2

Mike, that is too cool my friend! Congrats on making the cut :thumb:

Top Bottom