Jspec 3.5

Brute

Hooked
Throwing in my .02 in here...I own 2 rigs with AEV suspensions...these suspensions were designed primarily for the majority of Jeep owners that use their rigs as daily drivers...let's face it, most drive their jeeps 98% of the time on pavement...and I suspect the Jspec system is designed with this in mind as well.

With my new build, I decided to go with front & rear DTD's...this is not going to be a daily driver, and my primary intent was to build a very capable rig for trails, rocks and the ability to go at speed in the desert & dunes...and still be street legal.

There is no perfect suspension system for every possible situation...:twocents:

Last edited:

A.J.

This all makes complete sense to me. In my experience most "do it for me" jeep owners want the handling more than off road softness because that is where they spend most of their time. The ones that typically "do it themselves" are more likely to be in the off-road enthusiast crowd. There are of course exceptions, not everyone can do a DTD in their garage, but I would bet you could do a sales comparison that would reflect this. For me I would rather have soft springs ( plush rides ) good sway bars(stock) that way it still handles decent on road, but disconnect and air down for the back country. I am the do it yourself type.

JAGS

Hooked
This all makes complete sense to me. In my experience most "do it for me" jeep owners want the handling more than off road softness because that is where they spend most of their time. The ones that typically "do it themselves" are more likely to be in the off-road enthusiast crowd. There are of course exceptions, not everyone can do a DTD in their garage, but I would bet you could do a sales comparison that would reflect this. For me I would rather have soft springs ( plush rides ) good sway bars(stock) that way it still handles decent on road, but disconnect and air down for the back country. I am the do it yourself type.

You clearly have never met or talked to me. I must defy the laws of "off-road" and "jeep owners." [emoji23][emoji23]🤔

A.J.

You clearly have never met or talked to me. I must defy the laws of "off-road" and "jeep owners." [emoji23][emoji23]🤔

I don't know. From the looks of your profile you fall in to the " do it yourself " category. Unless your lazy..... Hmmm.

Top Bottom