LEAKED CAD Drawing of the all new JT Scrambler!!

GraniteCrystal

I heard that AEV is right across from the Jeep factory and that Jeep basically outsourced a bunch if the JT to them. Can anyone confirm?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Definitely like it. This CAD drawing gives it smoother lines than the Brute. It looks like a competent all around vehicle and we can go topless.

jeeeep

Hooked
looks like a truck, I hope they revise the rear doors and make it a full door.

I don't get in the rear seat of my JK often, but when I do - I'm cussing up a storm :beer:

macaw1

Useless and nothing for me, the rear end will drag off of every rock and ledge it sees.

I'd like to see an extended wheel base 2 door.

Last edited:

JL60

Jl60

I had a 1982 scrambler just loved it until it rusted away. I probably would not buy this one unless they have a two door version.

t.remieres

Idk if its just me but it looks like a jk brute with a chopped ram bed. Looks damn good though. Waiting for this to come out. Hopefully it has a good engine and doesnt cost anymore than a stock 2500. Itll be the jl-t and a sxs or keeping my ram and getting a J10 or buggy. Fingers crossed this isnt a bust.

Cobound

Biggest complaint and reason I sold my Scrambler - overhang. Biggest reason, other that cost, of not owning an AEV BDC...and cost could be overcome...the bed overhang.

Honestly, I really like it. I, too, would love to see a larger rear door opening, but as a dual purpose vehicle, that overhang would kill me.

I have a Ram 1500 crew for a truck, a built JKUR for my wheeling...looks like it may stay that way.

I don't need to see a 2 door version, and I don't see the market supporting one - kinda why we didn't see the TJ Unlimited make its prescience in the JK world...or the TJ Brute mane an earlier entrance into the JK builds...neat, not a big seller.

Anyway, can't wait to actually see a real version...this was a nice taste!

B

I'm very excited to see the prerunners that come of this [emoji106] but overall I think the truck looks good, nice size cab nice size bed doesn't look super tall or long. Does the windshield look more slanted than a Jk? Maybes it's just me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom