LEAKED CAD Drawing of the all new JT Scrambler!!

I saw this today when finishing a hike at Mt. Charleston. This was at the Upper Bristlecone Trailhead, which is all the way at the top of Lee Canyon Rd. Lee Canyon is a very steep road which makes a good test bed for these vehicles. I saw a couple camouflaged Wrangler on the drive down the mountain. What a great way to end a hike!
View attachment 273710

Holy crap! Is this the first camo sighting?
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

jknikos

I saw this today when finishing a hike at Mt. Charleston. This was at the Upper Bristlecone Trailhead, which is all the way at the top of Lee Canyon Rd. Lee Canyon is a very steep road which makes a good test bed for these vehicles. I saw a couple camouflaged Wrangler on the drive down the mountain. What a great way to end a hike!
View attachment 273710

looks like they are testing its tow ability?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
View attachment 273710

Damn it. I'm going to have to spend some money, now...if, as Sharkey said, it's priced right.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They most likely will not offer it with a V8...it will have the same powertrain options that the JL will have, due to the need to meet fed regulations for fuel consumption. I'm curious if they will have a metal bed, or a fiberglass one like the AEV Brute...

Yeah I know. I was referencing the Silverado YouTube video. I'm sure highway trout got the reference.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure I'll be interested in the JT if it shares engine options with the JL. I like what I'm seeing in these new hiking photos though, so who knows.. can't wait to see it uncovered

madstiles

This!!

My 10 year old SilveRADo is getting tired and could use a replacement. I just have a feeling they'll put the pentashit engine in it. Then it's a non buy for me if it comes with a V6.

I'm in if there is a V8 or diesel. And if so hopefully not only on the high end trims like the WK2 but probably so.

If that's what it'll look like I'll order when they are available if it has the diesel option or a V8.

I read another article that said it will only be available with a diesel at first then adding a turbo 4cyl and v6 said it was leaked from a dealer or something. It's all rumors in my opinion until it happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I know I'm the minority, but personally... I don't really like it. Just doesn't look right with a bed on the back :idontknow:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
After looking at some of the pictures and thinking about this, it has the potential to be the base for someone's own personal ResQ1. A couple guys stated they weren't interested if it doesn't come with a diesel. The thought that occurred to me is did they look at that option with ResQ1 and would it have made a difference with the overheating issues they had with it?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom