LEAKED CAD Drawing of the all new JT Scrambler!!

Alext

About the tow capacity, I don't think it will be outstanding. A good towing truck needs to have a long weelbase. The longer it is, the more stable you will have.

But if you want a decent Offroad vehicle, which is what a Jeep should be, you will prefer a short wheel base. Engineers and builders know that.

For examples, compare a Ford F350 Super Duty...
2017-Ford-F-Series-Super-Duty-side-view.jpg

And a Toyota Tacoma which is not a Jeep, but not bad Offroad Pick-up truck ...
downloadfile.jpg

See the environment where the builders shows their products. And compare their back wheel.

And now look at the JT wheel base...

Last edited:

Cobound

Yes, seeing the Taco...they are highly modified for overlanding...and the rear doors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackal01

I'm in if there is a V8 or diesel. And if so hopefully not only on the high end trims like the WK2 but probably so.

buckweil

This!!

My 10 year old SilveRADo is getting tired and could use a replacement. I just have a feeling they'll put the pentashit engine in it. Then it's a non buy for me if it comes with a V6.
Do believe it COULD have the diesel in it. That might help a little lol.
Edit: Didn't read the post you quoted lol oops ignore me.

mkwrangler

I saw this today when finishing a hike at Mt. Charleston. This was at the Upper Bristlecone Trailhead, which is all the way at the top of Lee Canyon Rd. Lee Canyon is a very steep road which makes a good test bed for these vehicles. I saw a couple camouflaged Wrangler on the drive down the mountain. What a great way to end a hike!
Jeep Scrambler.PNG

Top Bottom