Lift Height with Coilovers

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I just saw that and now see why he purposefully chose to not answer my question. :naw:

As lame as that was of him to do, he could have at least been honest with me about it. That fact that he chose not to be makes me lose any respect I may of had for him.

Well honesty you say... Is that one of those morals I keep hearing about, like integrity and accountability??? :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well honesty you say... Is that one of those morals I keep hearing about, like integrity and accountability??? :cheesy:

I mean, we all make mistakes and say and do stupid things. All I ever ask is for people to own up to it so that we can move forward. Is it really so much to ask?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I mean, we all make mistakes and say and do stupid things. All I ever ask is for people to own up to it so that we can move forward. Is it really so much to ask?

Agreed. Well unfortunately that, my friend, is out of our control. But I see he is logged on still.

gtony12

Caught the Bug

I agree with you too. But man my head hurts reading all of this.:banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I am curious to as to why he didn't call northridge and ask the questions. After all he does praise them a lot.

Ooops posted pic on wrong thread,

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399457767.699790.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399457767.699790.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Top Bottom