Middle Saint Vrain / Coney Flats. July 1st

WJCO

Meme King
So, as a complete newbie to Colorado...where is Camp Dick? :idontknow:

https://goo.gl/maps/5WaU9JzyHzT2

is this the right place?

Camp Richard for the easily offended.

Easiest way for you is probably 25 south to 66 west, then at Lyons, go southwest on 7. Then left (South) on 72 to the camps. You will go through 2 campgrounds and trailhead is at the end of Camp Dick.

aTX427

I'm in Denver. Getting the driveshaft installed at 9 am in the morning and will probably find somewhere to wheel after after that. Friday night I'm staying in Estes Park, do I'll meet you guys at the trail head. WJ and Anvil, - can you guys PM me your numbers just in case?

Kyle7R

Camp Richard for the easily offended.

Easiest way for you is probably 25 south to 66 west, then at Lyons, go southwest on 7. Then left (South) on 72 to the camps. You will go through 2 campgrounds and trailhead is at the end of Camp Dick.

Expect a phone call when I can't find Camp Richard :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
I'm in Denver. Getting the driveshaft installed at 9 am in the morning and will probably find somewhere to wheel after after that. Friday night I'm staying in Estes Park, do I'll meet you guys at the trail head. WJ and Anvil, - can you guys PM me your numbers just in case?

Expect a phone call when I can't find Camp Richard :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

No cell service.

anviljk

Glad you made it. I believe I sent mine to you if not let me know.

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Kyle and I will meet up down here and drive up the canyon. I'm assuming everyone has a CB?

I sent atx427 directions from Estes as well.

WJCO

Meme King
I think we're going to yank the hard top for sure, still trying to decide on going doorless..especially if we bring the pups.

Several water crossings on this trail and one is fairly deep and may be really deep this time of year. I would suggest leaving doors on.

Top Bottom