Mike's Granite JKU "B.O.D." Build Thread

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes it is!

It's happening!!!!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Took a while, but here we are! Lol

:honey: :honey:

GTD weekend? we are planning on heading down there. What are you guys planning up?

WooHoo!! Looking forward to seeing it all installed :thumb:

Me too!

Awesome :thumb:

Thanks!

Wooo!!!! Now you have to come to Barnwell to test it all out :)

That was my thinking! Still trying to work it out...but if for some reason it doesn't, we will need to plan something very very soon after.

Nice! Been waiting for this [emoji106]

You and me both!

AdrockTT

Excellent! Hope it all goes smooth on install. Are you doing hydroassist? New driveshafts? Which brakes did you go with? 8 lug?

Excellent! Hope it all goes smooth on install. Are you doing hydroassist? New driveshafts? Which brakes did you go with? 8 lug?

I already had PSC so they're just moving it over. Replacing rear ds for a je reel 1350. I already have a front je reel 1350, but that needs to be resized after axles are in. I just went with the upgraded brakes that come with he prorocks. They're not progrips, but they have to be better than what I have now. And yep, 8 lugs!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I already had PSC so they're just moving it over. Replacing rear ds for a je reel 1350. I already have a front je reel 1350, but that needs to be resized after axles are in. I just went with the upgraded brakes that come with he prorocks. They're not progrips, but they have to be better than what I have now. And yep, 8 lugs!

F350 front and J8 rear disc brakes, I would say you should be good.

AdrockTT

Sounds good. FYI the brakes on the PR60s are better than Progrips (though there is an upgraded even bigger option available for the PR60s). Post some pics of the install process. Looking forward to seeing it at GTD/GTW.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
GTD weekend? we are planning on heading down there. What are you guys planning up?

we (well, I) am planning on being there. If not for anything else, to pick up some brand new fenders from a friend who lives out on Beaumont. I'll probably head out that way sometime early afternoon or so... and depending if the wife comes or not, I'll stay around until sunset (if solo) or when the music stops (if the wife comes)... it just depends. I'll more than likely be near all the crazies at the washout though... they are the only large group of jeepers that I have had the pleasure of wheeling with. Everyone else just seems to host SNGs and NEVER wheel. :crazyeyes:

Sounds good. FYI the brakes on the PR60s are better than Progrips (though there is an upgraded even bigger option available for the PR60s). Post some pics of the install process. Looking forward to seeing it at GTD/GTW.

NICE! I look forward to finally meeting you in person Adam! :thumb:

Last edited:
we (well, I) am planning on being there. If not for anything else, to pick up some brand new fenders from a friend who lives out on Beaumont. I'll probably head out that way sometime early afternoon or so... and depending if the wife comes or not, I'll stay around until sunset (if solo) or when the music stops (if the wife comes)... it just depends. I'll more than likely be near all the crazies at the washout though... they are the only large group of jeepers that I have had the pleasure of wheeling with. Everyone else just seems to host SNGs and NEVER wheel. :crazyeyes:

Well let me know. Me and my wife and a couple friends are driving down there early Saturday. Chill on the beach some...trying to meet up with Adam at his rental for a little bit. And probably heading back before it gets dark. You will not find is dancing on the beach after it gets dark though...just not what we do lol

tdougherty81

Well let me know. Me and my wife and a couple friends are driving down there early Saturday. Chill on the beach some...trying to meet up with Adam at his rental for a little bit. And probably heading back before it gets dark. You will not find is dancing on the beach after it gets dark though...just not what we do lol

Most likely I will just come down for the afternoon and leave at dark.

AdrockTT

Likewise!!

Most likely I will just come down for the afternoon and leave at dark.

Come on by with Mike. All welcome. I have 3 Jeep buddies coming/staying too. We're more the relax/family type (during the day anyway). I'm sure we will take a trek/cruise down the beach into the craziness at some point too. Mike knows how to get a hold of me or PM for my cell.

Top Bottom