MOAB - FORK YEAH : Poison Spider Mesa / Gold Bar Rim / Golden Spike [Part 3 of 3]

jkbarnett

Another great video with fantastic scenery and lots of fun jeeping. I under estimated the video length, thanks for the extra 5 minutes. Made me miss Moab and jeepin there. Good on the 2dr JK, think I only saw one.

gheller

This is all new to me, and so needless to say I'm in awe. Amazing scenery, Jeeps and camaraderie.
Very enjoyable three part series, thanks for bringing it home.

SoCal_JK

Great video. It's hard to explain just how magical Moab and the Jeeping community is, your video does that and more. Makes me miss Moab. Cool seeing my boss Jim come thru for you guys.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
My daughter and I love the videos you produce, well she's actually my step daughter but I think of her as my own. She was 21 and in college when I met her mom so we never really bonded until I got my JK , she has one of her own, and we started watching your videos. Now we're like dad taking his little girl to see Cinderella every time a new one comes out. Thank you, Jeff and Chrissy.

Ken007

You guys did it again, great video!!! As always thanks for all you do!!! :honey::honey::honey::honey: out of :honey::honey::honey::honey:

thardy

Banned
Another awesome video to cap off a great series, documenting another epic trip. It's definitely a trip that will made in the near future!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That JKO guy at the crack … hahaha that was funny! :shock: We have been so fortunate in life to go on adventures with our Wayalife family. We have done 4 Moab runs with this great group of friends so far. This past year was the most fun one yet. This series was from our first Moab run with you guys and we really didn’t know what we were in for. Heck, when Eddie first asked me if I wanted to join them on this run I was so new to the Wayalife I didn’t even know what or where Moab was! This was one hell of a fun trip and we enjoyed reliving the dream thru this series. After 4 annual runs to the “Promised Land” I have to say Cliffhanger is still my favorite trail. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for all that you do. And if you are looking for that forkin’ culprit, I would have to point you towards Nick. :thinking:

Been awesome having you and Lori join us on these adventures with us. As far as our enthusiastic fan goes, gotta love how he didn't even thank us for helping him out :cheesy:

Awesome, just awesome! I don't think you guys know how to make a bad video! Can't wait for your next project!!

Thank you, we really do appreciate it :)

Awesome video!

Thanks! We're glad you liked it :)

What a great video! Your inthusiastic fan was straight up filmin with a flip phone.. Lol

LOL!! Seriously! Sure, the footage was from a while back but not as far back as his phone. :crazyeyes:

This video, just like all the others, was amazing. :clap2::clap2: Thumbs way up! :thumb:

Thank you :cool:

Getting ready to watch. Excited.

I hope you enjoy it :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video with fantastic scenery and lots of fun jeeping. I under estimated the video length, thanks for the extra 5 minutes. Made me miss Moab and jeepin there. Good on the 2dr JK, think I only saw one.

LOL!! Glad to hear you enjoyed the longer video :cool:

This is all new to me, and so needless to say I'm in awe. Amazing scenery, Jeeps and camaraderie.
Very enjoyable three part series, thanks for bringing it home.

Glad you enjoyed it and the camaraderie goes without saying. This wasn't some kind of "event" that people came out to attended - everyone you saw were our friends. :yup:

Great video. It's hard to explain just how magical Moab and the Jeeping community is, your video does that and more. Makes me miss Moab. Cool seeing my boss Jim come thru for you guys.

LOL!! Jim is the best and I'm proud to call him a close friend :yup:

awesome video as always!!!!! cant wait for the next one!

Well, we'll get working on one as soon as we can. :yup:

My daughter and I love the videos you produce, well she's actually my step daughter but I think of her as my own. She was 21 and in college when I met her mom so we never really bonded until I got my JK , she has one of her own, and we started watching your videos. Now we're like dad taking his little girl to see Cinderella every time a new one comes out. Thank you, Jeff and Chrissy.

That's awesome! Glad the two of you can enjoy our videos together :cool:

You guys did it again, great video!!! As always thanks for all you do!!! :honey::honey::honey::honey: out of :honey::honey::honey::honey:

Thanks! Glad you enjoy what we do :yup:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Another great one Eddie. What's great is Is my fiancé is so into it now too she watched the whole thing with me on the big screen and can't wait to see Moab now. Thanks again for making these!

Awesome as always!!! Great three part series. Eddie and Cindy tell the story so well, and after all, it is a Wayalife for them. Looks like a great time had by all!

Big_Stazy

Wayalife videos always set the bar high. Enjoy them more than words can express! I have watched part 1 & 2 probably 6 times each and then watched all in order tonight. The only thing they are missing is me getting the honor to join you all...lol With that said what's the update on Moby? If this was already asked/answered my apologies.

Put a FORK in me I'm going to bed!

Lance628

Yet another awesome film, great work those trips look like a lot of fun I hope to get out there for one one day

jeeeep

Hooked
another excellent chapter!

I give you the Warren Miller thumbs up! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I'm hoping to get another trip to Moab before the snow flies

CarolinaJK

Such an awesome video! Y'all are so great at what you do! As always, thanks for sharing your adventures with us!

Top Bottom