MOAB - FORK YEAH : Poison Spider Mesa / Gold Bar Rim / Golden Spike [Part 3 of 3]

ramin

Yet another fine example of fine work you and Cindy put your heart and soul into. Thank for posting and bringing back some wonderful memories.
It's a Wayalife [emoji4][emoji106]
Cheers

MTG

Caught the Bug
Loved it! Another great film. :thumb: Love the JKO guy needing a tug. LOL!

We need to make this trip next year. :yup:

rubic0n

Really nice video. I enjoyed seeing the Jeeping, as well as watching the camaraderie. Good cinematography and narration. Well done!:beer:

Moochie

Loved it! As the years go by it's awesome to be able to re-live these adventures done with good friends. So many great memories! Thank you both for all the hours you put into making these videos. :)

Trail JK

Fantastic video!! You and Cindy are so talented! It is an awesome treat to have our fun memories preserved in your videos. Thank so much for all you do to make this community the best! You guys rock!!

benatc1

Hooked
awesome video and wonderful series, watching them after spending time with you guys and new friends on the trail brings back some great memories. truly a pleasure to watch your vids! thank you!

jkbarnett

MOAB - FORK YEAH : a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure - Part 3 / Poison Spider & ...

It's pretty nice to have Jim of Dynatrac deliver parts for your mishap. I've meet him several times and is a stand up guy with a great company.

Last edited:

Jkratt

Another great video to a perfect series. It is amazing what a group of people can accomplish when things break. My jeep would have left there as spare parts as I would have no way of getting out. Each of these videos has cost me more money. I don't even think I have any more pockets to empty. Great video production. Thanks.

Top Bottom