MOAB - FORK YEAH : Poison Spider Mesa / Gold Bar Rim / Golden Spike [Part 3 of 3]

Jk_nate

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I'm in Moab right now and we are staying in the same neighborhood y'all did.

SilverBack

Awesome video! I have to say that I watch these over and over again. My wife and I introduced them to some friends from Austria and they are now looking into the jeeping WAYALIFE! Great job and Thank you!

HoosierWolf

Great video! Thank you for sharing these with all of us.:thumb:

When was this filmed?

Plan to watch all three videos in a row on the TV today :)

Blueknight7777

Great Moab video, now we can't wait to go there and experience it in person. Thanks-

This is an amazing video of the Moab experience. Now that we've see it, we have to go there too and try out our Jeeps. The scenery looks like it is from another world away. Thanks for a really great video of Moab off roading and the Arches National Park.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
flippin awesome ... just got home form a lousy work night and watched ya'll runnin trails and enjoyin the way of life we all hold so dear it got me into a better mood .....:clap2::wings:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great one Eddie. What's great is Is my fiancé is so into it now too she watched the whole thing with me on the big screen and can't wait to see Moab now. Thanks again for making these!

LOL!! That is so cool that you're fiance enjoys our videos too. :cool:

Another great series of videos! Thanks for sharing!

Yet another awesome film, great work those trips look like a lot of fun I hope to get out there for one one day

Such an awesome video! Y'all are so great at what you do! As always, thanks for sharing your adventures with us!

amazing video. Fork yeah!! I can't wait to explore Moab next.

Thanks guys, we're so glad you enjoyed it :cool:

Awesome as always!!! Great three part series. Eddie and Cindy tell the story so well, and after all, it is a Wayalife for them. Looks like a great time had by all!

Wayalife videos always set the bar high. Enjoy them more than words can express! I have watched part 1 & 2 probably 6 times each and then watched all in order tonight. The only thing they are missing is me getting the honor to join you all...lol With that said what's the update on Moby? If this was already asked/answered my apologies.

Put a FORK in me I'm going to bed!

Wow, we're so glad to hear you enjoy our videos enough to re-watch them and more than once. :blush:
This video series was made from footage that we filmed a few years back. The Moby you see in it is back before all our current upgrades.

another excellent chapter!

I give you the Warren Miller thumbs up! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I'm hoping to get another trip to Moab before the snow flies

THANK YOU, we're so truly flattered with the Warren Miller :thumb:

Two questions: who was the JKO guy and which jeep was Mel driving this time?

Don't have a clue as to who the guy was. Never even took the time to say thank you.
Mel was in EVO 1 after it went from silver to black. Of course, it's seen several different colors since then too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yet another fine example of fine work you and Cindy put your heart and soul into. Thank for posting and bringing back some wonderful memories.
It's a Wayalife [emoji4][emoji106]
Cheers

Thanks Ray, we really need to get you back out there with us again :thumb:

Loved it! Another great film. :thumb: Love the JKO guy needing a tug. LOL!

We need to make this trip next year. :yup:

Well, you know what they always say, they'll "see me out on the trail!" In this case, he really did :crazyeyes:

Really nice video. I enjoyed seeing the Jeeping, as well as watching the camaraderie. Good cinematography and narration. Well done!:beer:

Thank you, we really do appreciate it. :yup:

Loved it! As the years go by it's awesome to be able to re-live these adventures done with good friends. So many great memories! Thank you both for all the hours you put into making these videos. :)

Good times for sure and it's always fun to document them. Glad you were able to be a part of this adventure :yup:

Sweet video guys!!! My wife and I will be in Moab in 6 weeks! Can't hardly wait!!!!!!!

Thank you and enjoy your time there!

Fantastic video!! You and Cindy are so talented! It is an awesome treat to have our fun memories preserved in your videos. Thank so much for all you do to make this community the best! You guys rock!!

Thank you, we're so glad that you can enjoy seeing some of the fun we have with our friends. :cool:

Great footage. Good to see that there was only one casualty

Oh yeah, thanks to our good friends, all was good. :yup:

As always. Awesome video. Thank you for sharing.

Another amazing video thanks for sharing!!

Fantastic as always. Nicely done.

Nice work as always, thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys, we really do appreciate it :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another awesome video. Can't wait to someday participate in one of your adventures.

Glad you enjoyed it and I do hope you are able to join us out on the trail someday.

awesome video and wonderful series, watching them after spending time with you guys and new friends on the trail brings back some great memories. truly a pleasure to watch your vids! thank you!

Thanks Ben, I can't wait to get back out on the trail with you and Alex :yup:

It's pretty nice to have Jim of Dynatrac deliver parts for your mishap. I've meet him several times and is a stand up guy with a great company.

LOL!! You're telling me! It was far more than I would have ever asked or hoped for but Jim is a good friend of ours and he's just that kind of guy. :yup:

Another awesome video!!!

Wow! Great Video... Super Job! Good Friends having a Great Time.....thanks for sharing!

Beautiful scenery enjoyed every minute of your video.

Another great video to end another fantastic series! :thumb:

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I'm in Moab right now and we are staying in the same neighborhood y'all did.

Thank you!

Another great video to a perfect series. It is amazing what a group of people can accomplish when things break. My jeep would have left there as spare parts as I would have no way of getting out. Each of these videos has cost me more money. I don't even think I have any more pockets to empty. Great video production. Thanks.

LOL!! Thank you and we're sorry for putting a dent in your wallet :D

Awesome video as usual, when was this filmed?

Great video! Thank you for sharing these with all of us.:thumb:

When was this filmed?

Plan to watch all three videos in a row on the TV today :)

This was filmed a few years back. It was a project that we had started then but had to shelve in order to work on events we had been attending. We've always wanted to finish it being that we thought the story was so good and so, we dug it out of the archives to do just that.

Awesome video! I have to say that I watch these over and over again. My wife and I introduced them to some friends from Austria and they are now looking into the jeeping WAYALIFE! Great job and Thank you!

Thank you, we're so glad you think they're worthy of watching again :cool:

Amazing Part 3 loved the arch hike very beautiful scenery Thank you Eddie and Cindy

We're so glad that you enjoyed our hike! We weren't sure if there would be folks on here that would appreciate seeing other aspects of our WAYALIFE :yup:

Awesome video guys! Can't wait to get out there next year and run some of the same stuff!

You're gonna love it :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is an amazing video of the Moab experience. Now that we've see it, we have to go there too and try out our Jeeps. The scenery looks like it is from another world away. Thanks for a really great video of Moab off roading and the Arches National Park.

It's more than just an experience - for us, it's a WAYALIFE! :D

Another epic video! Thanks for sharing!

So glad that you liked it :yup:

flippin awesome ... just got home form a lousy work night and watched ya'll runnin trails and enjoyin the way of life we all hold so dear it got me into a better mood .....:clap2::wings:

LOL!! I am sorry to hear you had a rough night but glad to hear the video helped out :cool:

Another epic Moab adventure! Enjoyed every second.:thumb::thumb:

Thank you, we're glad you enjoyed it :yup:

Awesome video as always! Sucks about the break at the end, but oh well shit happens. Can't wait to get out there next year. Texas WAL'ers planning a trip for Sept 2017!

iRonin

This series makes me so jazzed to get out to Moab after all the work put in. Can't wait to run the trails all the greats ran before me!

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
My awesome wife, who is new to the forum (trig_gerhippie) and is starting to watch the videos, mentioned she wanted to watch. So I started Part 3 of this series and she says, wait, there's parts 1 and 2? So we watched the entire series in one sitting. She liked the videos despite not really being into Jeeping that much.

I always make the mistake to assume that Moby ALWAYS had a ProRock 80 from Dynatrac. I am so happy to have learned the story behind the ProRock 80 and about the ProRock 60 breakage. Maybe the semi-float design contributed to its break. While I probably don't need a Full Float design on my ProRock 60 running 37's, I am still glad I did when I see this video. Again, the whole forum has been so helpful to so many by learning from other people's mistakes.

As for Jim with Dynatrac, who PERSONALLY drove the new rear axle up, showed how my decision to go with Dynatrac axles was a proper one. What a great company run by a really great person. Dynatrac for the win for sure!!

Thank you for sharing these videos Eddie and Cindy. You both work so hard to make these happen, something I have seen first hand during our Rubicon run. Those cameras were everywhere. The thing is, that is just the easy part. Editing must take hundreds of hours. For people who have never edited, take notice, it is a monument to what these two achieve. There simply is no comparison from other Jeep related videos. They are not even close to what you both produce. Thank you.

Top Bottom