Moving to PA

Gadget

Caught the Bug
There are a few fire roads in the GWNF that you can ride around on. A few lead to some nice views of the valleys below. Flag pole knob and Long Run are two of the named ones.

I'm pretty sure that one was Red Cloud, which opened and closed in 2015. There was a rumor that it was reopened for invitation only events but last I read the land was sold and was going to be developed.

There is also Chaos Off Road park just over the boarder into WV but that one is only open a few times a year.

Chaos was the one I was talking about, I have done Flag Pole knob, was a fun light duty trail, when we got to the top there was a van, station wagon and motor home parked there, looked like a ham radio club based on the various antennas. Kind of surprised to see the motor home up there.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Daro

welcom. there's a new pj whelihans that just opened two weeks ago, across the street from atwater, on the same lot with the mariot. They have a decent selection of beers from local breweries, at least according to my son

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
welcom. there's a new pj whelihans that just opened two weeks ago, across the street from atwater, on the same lot with the mariot. They have a decent selection of beers from local breweries, at least according to my son

Ahh, PJ Whelihans. Where the beer selection is great, the food is so so, and the service is down right lousy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is right by my office! I also stayed in that hotel last time I was out.

I'll check it out this week!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom