Moving to PA

Recurve

Idk , I guess it depends where you live in PA. Growing up in the Appalachian mountains my whole life, there is many different ways I can leave the mountain without accessing a hard road.
Many different dirt roads, with offshoots to some fun washed out roads to flex out on to challenging hill climbs, with some areas at the top of the mountain to play on the rocks.
Thing is, PA has some amazing rock climbing believe it or not. I feel the state doesn't get the credit it deserves.
Problem is the land is usually private or at a remote part that people can't get too.
Local friends have land in my area they called "oppes" some of the rocks you would only want to take a buggy on.

Just my 2 cents, out west will always have a bigger variety, but just because you can't find it or never seen it in PA, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
PA is a big state with lots of mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Idk , I guess it depends where you live in PA. Growing up in the Appalachian mountains my whole life, there is many different ways I can leave the mountain without accessing a hard road.
Many different dirt roads, with offshoots to some fun washed out roads to flex out on to challenging hill climbs, with some areas at the top of the mountain to play on the rocks.
Thing is, PA has some amazing rock climbing believe it or not. I feel the state doesn't get the credit it deserves.
Problem is the land is usually private or at a remote part that people can't get too.
Local friends have land in my area they called "oppes" some of the rocks you would only want to take a buggy on.

Just my 2 cents, out west will always have a bigger variety, but just because you can't find it or never seen it in PA, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
PA is a big state with lots of mountains.

Much of the state owned land is tied up in State Game Lands that virtual no one hunts in anymore. Mostly because that's where the game ain't, but that's another story. Those game lands need opened up from March thru September for other uses, like responsible OHV use. Think about that. If this were done the amount of land suddenly accessible would be staggering.

Recurve

Much of the state owned land is tied up in State Game Lands that virtual no one hunts in anymore. Mostly because that's where the game ain't, but that's another story. Those game lands need opened up from March thru September for other uses, like responsible OHV use. Think about that. If this were done the amount of land suddenly accessible would be staggering.

Your exactly right , east coast gets very discredited for off-roading , when we have plenty of it an some amazing outdoors..
Its our job to contact DCNR and to get things going , to work with them on the need for allowing more off-roading.
There's money to be made not with just hunting.

I feel east coast just never had the "Wild West" freedom ingrained in the culture out here.
Out west it was , go anywhere an explore the Wild West an it just stuck over the years.

Wear here on the east coast all the amazing land got regulated :(

Top Bottom