My new to me EVO built rig

jeffj

Caught the Bug
3017.jpg

3009.jpg

3037.jpg

Here are a few pictures from our vacation in Colorado that I wanted to share. It was an awesome trip where I got to meet a lot of good people from the forum and I got to do two bucket list trails. Holly Cross and Carnage Canyon. I have some really good video, but not sure if I can just upload or do I need to put on YouTube or something like that.

Attachments

• 3045.jpg
    3045.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 154
Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 332202

Here are a few pictures from our vacation in Colorado that I wanted to share. It was an awesome trip where I got to meet a lot of good people from the forum and I got to do two bucket list trails. Holly Cross and Carnage Canyon. I have some really good video, but not sure if I can just upload or do I need to put on YouTube or something like that.

Great shots. Did you end up doing Chinaman as well? Looks like it. You'd have to upload video on YouTube and post a link.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Great shots. Did you end up doing Chinaman as well? Looks like it. You'd have to upload video on YouTube and post a link.

Thank you, no by the time we got out of there it was late and we all were starving. It took 6 plus hours to go about 1 mile:eek:. Cool Ill see if I can get them uploaded.

Top Bottom