My new to me EVO built rig

jeffj

Caught the Bug
IMG_3605.jpg IMG_3610.jpg IMG_3599.jpg IMG_3604.jpg

This has been a long expensive project, but in the end I am very happy with these OEM doors. I am very impressed with the fit and finish of these doors, they are totally sealed. I went through a big storm last night and not one drop of water came through. Can anyone tell me if they changed the uppers? I've never seen them with the big sturdy plastic base like these have.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 273045 View attachment 273046 View attachment 273047 View attachment 273048

This has been a long expensive project, but in the end I am very happy with these OEM doors. I am very impressed with the fit and finish of these doors, they are totally sealed. I went through a big storm last night and not one drop of water came through. Can anyone tell me if they changed the uppers? I've never seen them with the big sturdy plastic base like these have.

Looks great and so far as I remember, that's how they came. In a way, they're kind of a pain being that they're so big and bulky but they do hold up well in the wind and weather.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I was jealous before, but now I really kinda hate you :rolleyes2:.

That is how the uppers are from factory, just like the set I had on my 2 door. I am glad yours seal up well. I think when I ran mine for a year straight, I only had a minor leak here and there which was more just a drip which I had on my hard doors as well.

Ddays

Hooked

That is how the uppers are from factory, just like the set I had on my 2 door. I am glad yours seal up well. I think when I ran mine for a year straight, I only had a minor leak here and there which was more just a drip which I had on my hard doors as well.

Pssst, Hey Jim: So the plan is next trip Jeff comes on we distract him watching someone on an obstacle & we swipe his doors & hide 'em in the weeds. We'll figure out who gets what later, deal? :brows:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Pssst, Hey Jim: So the plan is next trip Jeff comes on we distract him watching someone on an obstacle & we swipe his doors & hide 'em in the weeds. We'll figure out who gets what later, deal? :brows:

Jerry, I'll have to tell Levi to keep an eye on you guys.:eek:

jeffj

Caught the Bug

:cheesy: As much rain as we're getting I just couldn't deal with my others half doors anymore and didn't want to go back to the full doors.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
The Laurel Highlands Jeep Fest instagram account just posted your 2nd place trophy pic. Pretty sure the Russians were involved and thus the reason you didn't get 1st[emoji1303][emoji471]

Top Bottom