My new to me EVO built rig

tgoss

Crazy I spent my evening going through this rigs original build thread just in anticipation of hopefully picking mine up this coming week.

Still amazed how well this looks and works every time I see it. So glad you're getting it out there for what it was meant for :thumb:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Crazy I spent my evening going through this rigs original build thread just in anticipation of hopefully picking mine up this coming week.

Still amazed how well this looks and works every time I see it. So glad you're getting it out there for what it was meant for :thumb:

Thanks man, make sure you post up some pictures when you get it.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
It was great meeting you Jeff, and your family. Glad that we could all wheel together and push the rigs this weekend.

kirstinthemermaid

Well I made it back from TX in one peace and it took 3 days round trip. Yes, I bought a built rig, but it was absolutely the way I wanted it and with it in the condition it was in, was just amazing (not even a scratch on the skids or the bottom of the axels). After spending the day ripping around getting tags and state inspection, I was blown away by the way it ran and handled on the road.

I know everyone has there opinions of buying a built rig, but after building two of my own the past 15 years, there is no way I could have built this rig on my own.

I feel very fortunate to be able to make this happen and I have worked hard and saved ever sense I was a passenger on the 2012 jkx and saw all those crazy built rigs.

I am very excited to get this jeep and really hope I can get out with some of you guys to have some fun.

View attachment 244181

Original build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?1...014-JKUR-Build

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats! What an awesome rig.

Ddays

Hooked
:drool:

Where you heading off to? Had a couple really nice days this week & got to go naked for a while. Sadly the great weather doesn't last long around here. :grayno:

Andy5160

Hooked
:drool:

Where you heading off to? Had a couple really nice days this week & got to go naked for a while. Sadly the great weather doesn't last long around here. :grayno:

I am sure ladies in your area were excited to see you naked :yup::wings:

Top Bottom