Need a confirmation from the JK Gods (experienced Jk owners)

Exodus 4x4

I'm glad I read this. I realize now a drag link flip might solve a lot of my steering concerns. I just assumed I was covered by an adjustable track bar. Never read into this before. Thanks guys!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've been following your adventures for about 5 year and give you much respect.

Sorry, I don't know you from Adam so you'll forgive me if I can't reciprocate your respect for me.

Even you can be wrong sometimes, remember the old EVO, Rebel bolt on coilovers debacle.

Sorry, haven't got a clue as to what "debacle" and one that I was apparently "wrong" about that you're referring to.

All I did was correct a commit that some how a drag link flip will fix a tracking issue

Sorry, didn't read through all the stupidness on this thread - I just saw your post as it came up in "what's new" and saw the "koolaid" comment. If you did make a mention about a drag link flip will not fix a tracking issue, I would have to say you're right. But, that doesn't change the fact that you're a troll.

...and then gave my opinion about what I know and learned about the necessity of at which height the OP should consider a flip while being attacked for my opinion.

LOL!! I don't know if there's ever a "necessity" to run a drag link flip at any lift height but I have seen the "benefits" of one when running a 3" lift or more. But hey, what do I know.

I have Rock Krawler, Terraflex, and EVO gear on my Jeep. I apologized for the Kool aid comment.

:cheesy: No need to apologize - you wouldn't have said it if it weren't what you were really thinking and I'd rather know where you really stand.

But determining my knowledge or experience based on my location or the amount of post I've put on here is unwarranted.

And, that's just your opinion. Your location says a lot about the kind of wheeling you really do and how often. It's not put down, it's just a fact. The amount of posts you have allow others to look back and gauge the things you have said in the past - to see if they have any real merit. But hey, you're clearly the expert here - I mean, you just said so on the internet so it must be true :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that's even better...

attachment.php

BeachJK

Yeah this got out of hand, but I didn't start this crap. After my very second post on here I was attacked. I've been with JK-forum that you started for like 5 years just never made the transition over. So much for comradery, to each his own, and agree to disagree. I'm not a troll and the personal attacks on here are ridiculous and childish.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wait...I'm just trying to catch up...did you seriously quote Terrorflex?!? Now that's some funny shit right there. :cheesy: To be fair though, Terrorflex does make one part with some extreme flex...

...a tire carrier.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
What in the world is this contraption this jeep is on? Is this something used to measure suspension articulation in parts of the country where a highway overpass is considered elevation change? What in the hell has off-roading come to? This is just really sad.

Why so harsh Bro? RTI ramps have gone the way of the payphone. And actual wheeling, well, that's just for neanderthals. ;)

GCM 2

Why so harsh Bro? RTI ramps have gone the way of the payphone. And actual wheeling, well, that's just for neanderthals. ;)

Do they charge you for using it? I'm actually being serious here. Just looking at the trailer, it can only be utilized with only factory width axles. I guess I would not be allowed on it until they install drive over fenders.

Edit: I think that photo of the contraption should be moved to the gay talk thread

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Yeah this got out of hand, but I didn't start this crap. After my very second post on here I was attacked. I've been with JK-forum that you started for like 5 years just never made the transition over. So much for comradery, to each his own, and agree to disagree. I'm not a troll and the personal attacks on here are ridiculous and childish.

OK. Bye. :standing wave:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Do they charge you for using it? I'm actually being serious here. Just looking at the trailer, it can only be utilized with only factory width axles. I guess I would not be allowed on it until they install drive over fenders.

Edit: I think that photo of the contraption should be moved to the gay talk thread

I have no idea. I actually don't attend any "off-road" events that involve articulation trailers, RTI ramps, and driving over smashed cars.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah this got out of hand, but I didn't start this crap. After my very second post on here I was attacked.

Ummm, the very first response after your 2nd post (3rd on the forum since you signed up back in Feb 2013) was...

"Should I remove my drag link flip on my jeep? 3" lift on a four door. Please advise".

You're right, that was a vicious attack and way out of line. :naw:

I've been with JK-forum that you started for like 5 years just never made the transition over.

Sucks to be you.

So much for comradery, to each his own, and agree to disagree.

So much for comradery, to each his own and agreeing to disagree. Funny how that only applies to others and not to you.

I'm not a troll and the personal attacks on here are ridiculous and childish.

Nah, you're just the one who came on to make the childish and ridiculous attack and accuse everyone here for being koolaid drinkers

JAGS

Hooked

We have a lot of comradery, it just hasn't been in your favor. It doesn't matter how many posts you have, as we all started with zero posts here.

GCM 2

I have no idea. I actually don't attend any "off-road" events that involve articulation trailers, RTI ramps, and driving over smashed cars.

Maybe we are missing out? I do like car trailers. I do like ramps of different varying lengths and heights. I like Monster Truck events when they jump crushed cars. I never thought about combining all of them into one event. Wait, that actually still sounds really boring.

Top Bottom