Need some prayers please

longarmwj

He’s going in for his endoscopy at 9:30 (in 25 minutes). He slept decently last night. Threw up more blood but not as much as the first time. White blood cell count is still high and oxygen is still low but not as low as it was. Blood pressure has improved though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

His stomach was full of ulcers. He gets frequent migraines and they think it’s the migraine medication causing ulcers. He lost a LOT of blood, and his body is slowly recovering from that. His blood pressure is 96/58 currently with blood oxygen levels back up to 98 and heart rate returning to normal. White blood cell is still high. They’re probably going to keep him another night

wjtstudios

Hooked
Out of all the possibilities, that was one of the better ones. Hopefully changing his medications and time to heal up an this will be in his past!

Glad to hear he’s going in the right direction

longarmwj

IMG_6558.jpg
Yay for hospital food [emoji849]

But thank y’all for the thoughts and prayers. They’re going to put him on a medication that doesn’t cause bleeding for when he gets migraines. Lunch (obviously) just came so I’m gonna get him to eat. He’s starting to feel way better now thankfully. Hopefully he will be able to go home tomorrow.

Just caught up to this thread. Sending good thoughts your way. Good luck with treatments moving forward and we are wishing for a speedy recovery. I’m certain I speak for all of us here, but anything you need just say the word and it’s done.
God speed Drew! Hope to see you up and around soon!

Top Bottom