Need some prayers please

jesse3638

Hooked
Just saw this. Thoughts and prayers and to a speedy recovery. Glad they figured it out and have him on track to getting well. Same thing happened to my grandfather. He made a full recovery.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

IMG_6565.jpg
Feeling worlds better. Second bag of blood is almost gone and his counts are returning to normal. He’s able to sit up and go to the bathroom on his own now. One of the local Jeep guys owns a restaurant and he had free meals for Drew and I sent to our room!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

IMG_6573.jpg
We’re out!! He’s feeling much better, all of his vitals are where they should be, hemoglobin levels are perfect, white blood cell count is perfect, blood oxygen and heart rate is perfect. And he’s eating full meals again. Going home to get his first shower in 4 days lol

I told him he owes me two days of wheeling since we had to leave AOP early

fiend

Caught the Bug
He takes OTC. Normally Advil extra or Excedrin migraine. He takes it sometimes 2-3 times a week. He’s going next week to look into something to prevent them in the first place

Advil (ibuprofen) and Excedrin (contains aspirin ) are both acids than can cause stomach problems. Consider Botox. Seriously, it can be effective for migraines.

Glad to hear he’s getting better.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Glad to hear everything is well, sounded like some scary stuff! You should look into this new medication called Aimovig. It has zero known side effects and you take it once a month, I’ve been using it for a few months now with great results.

longarmwj

Congratulations on getting things back how they should be so quickly.
Thank you!!! It was for sure a help having the thoughts and prayers of the Wayalife fam
Advil (ibuprofen) and Excedrin (contains aspirin ) are both acids than can cause stomach problems. Consider Botox. Seriously, it can be effective for migraines.

Glad to hear he’s getting better.

Yep, he’s no longer going to take those. I suggested Botox to him and he gave me this WTF face but I’ll look into it!
:thumb: Glad it all got worked out!
Same here. I was worried for a while.

Glad to hear everything is well, sounded like some scary stuff! You should look into this new medication called Aimovig. It has zero known side effects and you take it once a month, I’ve been using it for a few months now with great results.

I’ll for sure look into that!

Glad things are getting better!!
Do they have know what caused it?

Yep, heavy ibprofin and Excedrin use for bad headaches.

WJCO

Meme King
We’re out!! He’s feeling much better, all of his vitals are where they should be, hemoglobin levels are perfect, white blood cell count is perfect, blood oxygen and heart rate is perfect. And he’s eating full meals again. Going home to get his first shower in 4 days lol

I told him he owes me two days of wheeling since we had to leave AOP early

Glad to hear he's OK. So they think it was just ulcers? Hopefully it's that simple and a medication or diet change can fix it long-term.

longarmwj

Glad to hear he's OK. So they think it was just ulcers? Hopefully it's that simple and a medication or diet change can fix it long-term.

Yup just ulcers. He had a TON of them though. They have him on a couple of medications and told him do not take anymore ibuprofen or Excedrin. He’s going to go to a doctor to figure out the root cause of the migraines and take it from there.

He also is going to get a kidney and liver function test because I know that those medications can cause problems with kidneys and liver function over time as well.

black pearl

Hooked
Yup just ulcers. He had a TON of them though. They have him on a couple of medications and told him do not take anymore ibuprofen or Excedrin. He’s going to go to a doctor to figure out the root cause of the migraines and take it from there.

He also is going to get a kidney and liver function test because I know that those medications can cause problems with kidneys and liver function over time as well.

Good to hear they are taking steps to get him back on track and trying to find the cause of the original issue.

Top Bottom