Need some prayers please

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Yup just ulcers. He had a TON of them though. They have him on a couple of medications and told him do not take anymore ibuprofen or Excedrin. He’s going to go to a doctor to figure out the root cause of the migraines and take it from there.

He also is going to get a kidney and liver function test because I know that those medications can cause problems with kidneys and liver function over time as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

For the information of anyone who sees this thread. Please read the warning label on drugs sold, “over the counter.”

Ibuprofen and naproxen (NSAIDS) are sold without prescription, but many people believe that means they are without risk. NSAIDS are responsible for over 200,000 emergency room visits a year, for gastrointestinal bleeds.

JKbrick

For the information of anyone who sees this thread. Please read the warning label on drugs sold, “over the counter.”

Ibuprofen and naproxen (NSAIDS) are sold without prescription, but many people believe that means they are without risk. NSAIDS are responsible for over 200,000 emergency room visits a year, for gastrointestinal bleeds.

Good thing I’m allergic to them!

longarmwj

Yup. This is the exact cause of Drew’s issues. Please don’t take them. Find the root cause of the issue and don’t just take something to suppress it temporarily.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to me and to Drew to have the love and support of our Wayalife family. We love all of y’all and I am blessed to be a member of such an amazing community.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yup. This is the exact cause of Drew’s issues. Please don’t take them. Find the root cause of the issue and don’t just take something to suppress it temporarily.

NSAIDS are the dual steering stabilizer of the migraine world. (Thought I’d bring this thread into the world of Jeeps).

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I use nsaids because of my back and knees but they are definitely a bandage and not a solution. Glad to see Drew is doin much better. Any trip to the ER is a scary one

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad everything worked out for you guys. Having people you care about in the hospital is stressful for everyone. Best of luck to you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kep01

I suffered a Tramatic brain injury in 2012 while on active duty overseas. I have had migraines every day since then. A few weeks ago my doc put me on a new medication twice a day that helps and also lowers my blood pressure. I have made it almost 3 weeks without having one. Side effects are minimal at this point. Maybe bring that up with his doc. Stay strong!

Top Bottom