Need some prayers please

TrailHunter

Hooked
Glad to hear he is improving.... Stupid question though, I know I've heard Drews name here multiple times, but what is his Wayalife Name?

longarmwj

Glad to hear he is improving.... Stupid question though, I know I've heard Drews name here multiple times, but what is his Wayalife Name?

He’s not on the forum (yet at least) He’s my partner lol.

Lab results came back. His hemoglobin is dangerously low so they are immediately starting him on blood transfusions

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Which migraine med does he take? My wife gets them often too and is on a preventative plus a med when she gets one. Has not had that problem and she takes it multiple times a month

longarmwj

Which migraine med does he take? My wife gets them often too and is on a preventative plus a med when she gets one. Has not had that problem and she takes it multiple times a month

He takes OTC. Normally Advil extra or Excedrin migraine. He takes it sometimes 2-3 times a week. He’s going next week to look into something to prevent them in the first place

RCVRY

Prayers and best wishes. I don’t really know you or Drew but I don’t deal well with this kind of stuff. I tend to avoid it. It’s all too much a reminder of mortality.

I asked my mom and sister to put you in their prayer chain. I assure you thousands have started praying for you and yours. God bless

jdofmemi

Migraines are no joke, but the worst part is nearly all the meds for them cause some kind of side effects that may be worse than the migraine, as Drew is fighting now.

Some of the others have even worse side effects.

Hopefully he can get some helpful solution to the migraines that is not trying to kill him in some other manner.

Top Bottom