New JL Sport S

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Man those wheels look great, good choice. Great job on the trim also, definitely looks better to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That looks great! I do like that red. 👍

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Looks good.

Loving those wheels and tires as well as the dash swap! For sure sharpens up the interior!

The new trim looks great. :thumb:

That’s real nice, Clark! [emoji16]

Lift and bigger tires made a big visual difference! Looks great!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks guys! I appreciate the compliments!!

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Flares

I managed to snag a box of these really hard to get (at least at the moment) paintable Rubicon flare set.
Turns out there are a ton on backorder just about everywhere and out of stock for another month or so, I was told. This was the last set out here and they were in Los Angles.
With the Mopar discount, they were about $625 with tax and the dealer got them to me overnight with free shipping. I was pretty stoked.
I really thought it was going to be into late October before I saw these.
I still have to get them painted obviously but I have them. Therefore, install will be a bit down the road.
There was surprisingly more to it than I figured on. I really didn't expect all 4 liners to come with it and wondered how that part was going to work out.
Really good instructions as well.
I can say that although some people are advertising these as having the LED's, they do not. So if anyone is looking, be aware.

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

Last edited:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Front Bumper

Well, after 3 weeks of waiting, the bumper is here. LOD had been pretty swamped with orders as I understand so pretty much build and ship.
Definitely worth the wait as usual with their stuff. Looks great on the Jeep even if a bit naked without a winch yet.
I had the plastic sport bumper so the lights went in really easy. All in all another easy install that I am very happy with.
I will probably hit up one of the local off road stores tomorrow and see about picking up some D-rings and isolators for the tabs.

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

Last edited:

Foley

Looks very good to me. I like how the bumper fits the fender.

How much is the price different between the Sport and Rubicon in the US? Do you will swap the axle are does the sport axle hold up this big tires?

Lg

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Closing this thread. Had some annoying issues and traded it for a daily that would work better for me with all the miles I put on for work.
That said, I have been concentrating on the CJ-5 and making some good progress there. Updates on that thread soon, hopefully this weekend.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Closing this thread. Had some annoying issues and traded it for a daily that would work better for me with all the miles I put on for work.
That said, I have been concentrating on the CJ-5 and making some good progress there. Updates on that thread soon, hopefully this weekend.

Just went through this thread.... The Jeep was looking really classy... bummer you got rid of it, but cool you have the CJ to focus on.... what things were happening that made it a poor Daily?

JKbrick

Not what I expected to see, bummer, but good for the CJ

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Found the seats uncomfortable surprisingly. The bigger pain is the new angle of the windshield and my location did not get along. 4 windshields in 4 months and 9500 miles. Got 3500 miles on the new car and not a single chip so far. I think the JL just didn't like me. :crazyeyes:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Found the seats uncomfortable surprisingly. The bigger pain is the new angle of the windshield and my location did not get along. 4 windshields in 4 months and 9500 miles. Got 3500 miles on the new car and not a single chip so far. I think the JL just didn't like me. :crazyeyes:

I’ve actually heard that the seats in the Sports are more uncomfortable than the Rubis.🤷*♂️

Top Bottom