NEW JL Wrangler Interior Pics - OFFICIAL FCA RELEASE

rkwfxd

I like it,.

Big lift, big tires, F&R lockers, black diamond or 5 star trails.... yep been there done that. More importantly, done with that.

I''m looking to buy a 2019 2-door Rubicon. Short wheel base for zipping around town, tow-able behind my RV and more than capable right off the dealer lot to do all the wheeling I care to from now on. Mods will consist of CB and 2-meter radios, better skids and possibly stronger tie-rods / steering linkage. Simple and strong.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Looks way better than i believed it would......JK's 110k (engine 35k ) so will be my next wrangler for sure.......hope they import it here with the V6 diesel.:clap2::clap2:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
My last jeep was a 2012 jks with zero frills. Power locks, remote start and led headlights made me really happy not to mention all the other stuff a 17 jkrr has. I kept wondering what they could add to make it even better. Now I know lol, looks awesome. Can't wait to see one in person!

BADBOY Rubicon

Keep it simple...

Only thing I'd like is a Switch panel to add the accessories I want to personally add like cameras, gps unit, lights, etc. Make it easier to personalize Jeep owner's jeeps.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got the following press release from FCA.

Introducing the All-new, Next-generation 2018 Jeep® Wrangler
November 8, 2017 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The most capable SUV ever delivers even more legendary Jeep® 4x4 capability, a modern design that stays true to the original, advanced fuel-efficient powertrains, more open-air options, and is loaded with more safety features and advanced technology than ever before. The all-new Wrangler’s interior design combines authentic styling, precision craftsmanship and high-quality materials that result in improved versatility and comfort for drivers and passengers. The all-new Wrangler’s unique design includes an instantly recognizable keystone-shaped grille, iconic round headlamps and square tail lamps, improved aerodynamics, a convenient fold-down windshield for off-road purists, even more open-air freedom, and dozens of different door, top and windshield combinations. Additional images and complete vehicle information will be available November 29 at the Los Angeles Auto Show.

Top Bottom