NEW JL Wrangler Interior Pics - OFFICIAL FCA RELEASE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So the dash will be red on all models?

Looks nice

If it's anything like the Renegade Trailhawk, the dash will be red on Rubicon models. If I could guess, the silver dash will be on Sahara models and there will probably be some kind of gray or even black for Sports.

WJCO

Meme King
So the dash will be red on all models?

Looks nice

If it's anything like the Renegade Trailhawk, the dash will be red on Rubicon models. If I could guess, the silver dash will be on Sahara models and there will probably be some kind of gray or even black for Sports.

Just found this online: Non-red dash, not sure what sub-model though:

http://fcauthority.com/2017/10/owners-manual-leak-reveals-2018-jeep-wrangler-and-various-details/

2018-Jeep-Wrangler-Rubicon-Interior.jpg

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug

not sure I care for that news if true. :thinking: I’d hate to want the Rubicon in green and be stuck with a red dash.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
not sure I care for that news if true. :thinking: I’d hate to want the Rubicon in green and be stuck with a red dash.

That would look weird for sure. I could be wrong though. Seems like the pics coming in from New Zealand show a black Rubicon with a silver dash. :idontknow:

EDIT: I see that WJCO posted up a pic of a Rubicon dash that is silver too.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
That would look weird for sure. I could be wrong though. Seems like the pics coming in from New Zealand show a black Rubicon with a silver dash. :idontknow:

EDIT: I see that WJCO posted up a pic of a Rubicon dash that is silver too.

I’m sure it’s doubtful but I’d love to see those panels available in (optional) body color to match the exterior. I’m anxious to see this “Sting-Grey” color with potentially black dash panel inserts.

madstiles

To many buttons for me. I wouldn't be able to power wash the interior anymore.. I do like the look for a daily but not for the trails. My favorite thing is the grab handles haha

Desert Crawler

I'm liking the solid grab handles. But if it is anything like the JK the following statement makes me laugh: "convenient fold-down windshield".

Sessoms14X

Them new shift knobs are pretty cool. Wonder if I could screw the newer auto knob onto my jk manual or not? Screenshot_20171108-173540.jpg

Also just noticed the reverse for the manuals is on the other side on the JL??

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I kind of like it...provided everything is weather resistant. I do like the subtle touch of the stitching on the top of the dash too. Just because it's a Wrangler and BA off road doesn't mean that it can't have some class at the same time.

This. I honestly wish I didn’t like it so much, because I really want to hold out for the truck. As long as everything is weather resistant, I think its a great looking interior with just the right amount of luxury for what it is.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sessoms14X

This. I honestly wish I didn’t like it so much, because I really want to hold out for the truck. As long as everything is weather resistant, I think its a great looking interior with just the right amount of luxury for what it is.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
If ya zoom in on this photo ya can see a lil bit of rain drops. I wonder if they were testing to see if everything is in fact weather resistant? 🤔
Screenshot_20171108-184027.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JonSinger

Honestly I’m not sure about it, more buttons mean more things can go wrong when it gets wet or in my case submerged. And will the JL be allowed to go on the JL Experience trips? Those adventures are a dream I am striving for in the future. Someday I dream of going on the JK Experience!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom