NEW JL Wrangler Interior Pics - OFFICIAL FCA RELEASE

Slimebones

I am sure I am the odd man out here, but I would like to see them ditch the chrome accents. All of them.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
I am liking some of it, what's up with the stereo? Controls below it? I am guessing the touch screen is in a better housing for weatherproofing?

JamesWyatt

Metallic-looking darker red dash with the bright red exterior? Barf. Either match the color or don’t even try.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I feel like I have a dissenting opinion on this one, but I think there is just too much going on.

When I went from my 93 YJ to an 07 Sahara, I thought the interior was a tremendous improvement (obviously).

Then I went from the 07 to a 15 Willys and again, it was a great improvement.

This just seems to be too many buttons. It will probably grow on me, but that's my first impression.

JAGS

Hooked
Really like it, if they want to keep selling them at a high rate and stay in business advancements like his need to happen. Looks like a nice features inside

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I kind of like it...provided everything is weather resistant. I do like the subtle touch of the stitching on the top of the dash too. Just because it's a Wrangler and BA off road doesn't mean that it can't have some class at the same time.

Hit the nail on the head. I drive the Jeep way more around town than off-road. Why not make it more pavement functional, so long as it doesn't compromise off road abilities.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Im certain those pieces will be like the Fiat 500 pieces, removable, swappable, and best of all, easy to change. The first thing Im going to do is take off the trim, spray vynil glue on it, and wrap it in leather. Will cost $40 and look awesome.

Amrth

JL Interior .. Awesome

Just saw this on the FCA US media webpage.. I'm loving it.. I like the red accents on the swaybar and Lockers as well as the Steering wheel..

This is off JL
JP018_214WR6pojqi09dftkv5q2771dfkfmud__mid.jpg

This is off Jk, just for a quick comparison
JP018_017WRllq4f8m4iolpl1jo1p8pvuq3c1__mid.jpg

Both pictures from FCA website..

Top Bottom